Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
close
Players nickname
close
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 25, 2024
Time of violation
19:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lJTIuvBI63o

Stacey Raven

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ
Player
he literally took me to isolation with no reason

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
If you request bodycam from from 18:55 unto 19:10. You will see him making failed to comply and fear RP. Mikey you know better than deceiving a admin is against the rule. When you got the video of I was about to explain to you why I put you in isolation.

Request that admin requested externed bodycam

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
When Mikey complained about being put in to isolation, I explained that he did failed to comply and in general being nasty to the officer so I put him in isolation. When he claimed that the officer has charged him for failed to comply. I looked it up in the PDA and it did not show. So I put him in isolation.

Working on to get the arresting officer to post the video. as my bodycam malfunction at that point.

Raihan Rin

Player
Player
ID 72173 is being requested to provide the POV of this situation.

(putting in isolation reason should be visible)

you got 6h to do so.​

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
Hey Admin

I am wondering why you ask me for bodycam as the burden of proof is on him. As he only show a limited version of the episode.

Therefor I ask admin to request Mikey Kray the extended version of the episode. As I do not have the POV.

Stacey Raven

Player
Hey Admin

I am wondering why you ask me for bodycam as the burden of proof is on him. As he only show a limited version of the episode.

Therefor I ask admin to request Mikey Kray the extended version of the episode. As I do not have the POV.
I was in a jail cell and you came to me I had 1 minute + PoV and thatโ€™s all I need

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
Hey Mikey

It is clear that your bodycam do not show any wrong doing from my side. Therefore there is no grounds for punishment

Last edited:

Stacey Raven

Player
Hey Mikey

It is clear that your bodycam do not show any wrong doing from my side. Therefore there is no grounds for punishment
Show us the PoV then we will see if we are deceiving

Raihan Rin

Player
Player
ID 128322 is being requested to provide extended POV of before 1 min of this situation

You got 6h to do so

Stacey Raven

Player
ID 128322 is being requested to provide extended POV of before 1 min of this situation

You got 6h to do so
dont have it as I was told I was gonna be taken to isolation and abdel was there watching the whole thing but his pov did not work and told me to turn my pov on to post a forum and as I am not a leo I did not have any more bodycam before that

Stacey Raven

Player
Top Bottom