Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Lucas Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Soul

Average Citizen
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Akshat
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST(GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours(depending on the day)
5. Your Discord: Maxqst
6. Your Nickname: Lucas Soul
7. Your ID: 337176

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 LSPD is the first organization for many new people in the city. I want to create a term that is not only fun but also easy to understand for the newer citizens and to learn things. I don't want people to be afraid of asking questions no matter how simple or stupid they are. I believe that the only way to learn new things is by questioning everything that you do not understand. I want to create an environment that is not only friendly but also professional for everyone regardless of their rank. I will make sure that the newer people are looked after and they are made to feel comfortable instead of a hostile environment where people are made fun of for not knowing things that are expected to be common knowledge. Something that might be common knowledge can also be new to someone else. I believe that there is a first time for everything.

2.2 I want to combat the issue of favoritism that has been going on for the last few terms. I will make sure there is no favoritism in my term and all the HCs that I will have in place will be based solely on their experience, professionalism, activity, and integrity. If anyone is caught handing out ranks for no reason to their friends/family members no matter who it is severe action will be taken. Everyone would be allowed to report any HC that they think is being unjust and only promote their friends no matter their rank. I plan on doing this in hopes of giving a newer generation of players a chance to climb through the ranks, make a name for themselves, and try to be future leaders. Change is a thing that is very important no matter where and I think it's been high time to see the same faces around and it's time to see some newer ones.

2. 3 I believe in myself to have good leadership skills and I am a very friendly person in both IC and OOC. I like talking to new people and helping new players out as much as I can. But apart from this I also am a person who is brutally honest to everyone. I don't like sugarcoating things as they tend to make things worse. I would rather be honest with myself, accept the situation I'm put in, and try to find a solution instead of wasting my time to find a "silver lining". This does come to my advantage many times as this helps in resolving situations in a fast manner taking into account all perspectives and aspects. I think accepting things and working on a solution is a really important quality for a leader. Other than this I plan on being active with the media and for the people to make people see LSPD as an organization that is not only friendly with the citizens but is also always there to aid them whenever they need.

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

I would like to start with how we plan to include other organizations in terms of RP between them and LSPD.

Life Invader - I will make sure that at least 1 video per week recorded and made by LI is released talking about LSPD and showcasing different departments and how they work. We would use the broadcast feature to announce all the PR events that we plan on doing and also collaborate with LI on some of these events thereby increasing their involvement. We will try keeping LI informed on all the active situations taking place so they can have reporters on the scene and cover it.

Emergency Medical Service - LSPD will be helping out EMS with their open recruitments as usual and will keep having regular organizational health checkups. We will do our best to make sure that in most situations EMS is waited for and we let them provide us with shots. Not only that but also that EMS be allowed to talk with the hostages and do the proper RP to check their medical condition and ask the appropriate questions.

Federal Investigation Bureau - LSPD will continue sharing evidence with FIB as usual to help them make casefiles. We will also have a special team consisting of members from both organizations that will act as a flank team at events such as bank robberies and subs. SAU and SWAT will have group training together and I will try getting IB to help Spec Ops with tasks such as cannabis hunting and hunting wanted criminals.

Government - A lot of the newer recruits tend to break some minor "Code of Procedure" and "Procedure for Detention and Arrests" articles. To combat this issue LSPD will have weekly legal seminars in which trained attorneys from the DOJ will come to the HQ and educate people on some common mistakes and how to avoid them. This will lead to better RP between GOV and LSPD while also tackling the issue of DOC lawyer room cases and bench trials being lost by LSPD.

San Andreas Highway Patrol - LSPD will continue conducting regular checkpoints alongside SAHP. We will try organizing sessions where both organizations help each other patrol each other's jurisdictions in cases of high criminal activity in certain sectors. This will reduce the number of hostage situations and lead to faster response times to globals and robberies. This will also lead to better organizational relations between LSPD and SAHP.

National Guard - LSPD will assist not only NG but other organizations as well with their ammo runs and help defend FZ raids. We will also use the arena inside their base to conduct internal as well as inter org training sessions to practice with different guns. I also plan on using the immense amount of open space to teach people different barricade orientations that can be advantageous in different situations.

Now I would like to give a brief overview of the departments I plan on having.

Traffic Enforcement - TE will be responsible for the constant towing of cars preventing car ramming at locations such as PH. They will also set up radars at some hotspots where people tend to reckless drive issuing fines to those breaking the law. There will be at least 2 tow raids a day where the amount of bonus per tow will be slightly higher giving more incentive to people to go towing if they don't have anything else to do. I will also organize a towing competition that will last 2 weeks giving a good sum to the winner and the runner-ups. This will lead to more towing and less car-ramming at popular locations.

Special Weapons and Tactics - SWAT will be in charge of conducting at least 3 ghetto patrols per week. They will also be allowed to take the lead in all the events and this will be not only for HCs but even for normal units. In short, if someone is in SWAT and if there's no SWAT HC available they will be allowed to lead the event. They will continue having joint training. I also plan on setting up a sniper squad within SWAT to make use of the snipers available within the warehouse in hostage situations. I have always believed SWAT is good for shaping future leaders as they are the ones responsible for leading events, controlling a crowd, and telling people what to do so they aren't running around like headless chickens.

Internal Affairs - Internal Affairs will be led by the DAs instead of there being separate people appointed to it. In the past IA has only been issuing strikes to people for the mistakes they make but I think this isn't the correct way to approach such situations. instead of instantly punishing someone for a mistake they made I think we should first try to talk to them and figure out what went wrong. This will lead to a better work environment and people understanding their mistakes instead of just receiving strikes and verbals and not understanding what they did wrong.

Public Relations - PR will try to conduct 1 event a day which will be broadcast via Life Invader and they will also try to collaborate with PR teams from other organizations to make it more fun. They will also release the CNN alongside Life Invader every week and assist in making the video as well.

Investigation Bureau - All IB members will have to collect at least 1 evidence every day. We will be sharing these with FIB to help them conduct gang and family raids. IB will also be responsible for cannabis hunting and helping FIB track down wanted criminals. They will be permitted to go scout event areas off-duty to provide better insights into the situations. They could also go to the ghetto off duty without any org gear to collect evidence on gangs. this will lead to more raids daily if FIB wishes to do so.

Human Resources and Training - HRT is by far the most important department in any organization. They are the ones who are responsible for the hiring of new people and training them so they can become normal officers and go about their daily duties without having to be looked after 24/7. For the last few terms, HRT has been lacking a lot in many ways. Mainly not being able to train people properly or being too hasty and vague while training them. I think the best way to combat this issue is to host regular open recruitments and also set up a competition where the people who train the most number of people in a week get a huge sum of money. All the training sessions would need to be recorded and uploaded for them to be valid. In the case that a newly trained officer makes a mistake, the HRT unit that trained them would be held accountable if the training video shows that the officer wasn't informed about the mistake they made beforehand. This will lead to an overall better functioning of HRT and also incentivize joining the department and putting in time and effort into it.

I believe all of this will lead to better RP not only within the org but also with other organizations as well.

Lastly, I would like to thank anyone who read through my application for Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

John Moreti

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Akshat
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST(GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours(depending on the day)
5. Your Discord: Maxqst
6. Your Nickname: Lucas Soul
7. Your ID: 337176

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 LSPD is the first organization for many new people in the city. I want to create a term that is not only fun but also easy to understand for the newer citizens and to learn things. I don't want people to be afraid of asking questions no matter how simple or stupid they are. I believe that the only way to learn new things is by questioning everything that you do not understand. I want to create an environment that is not only friendly but also professional for everyone regardless of their rank. I will make sure that the newer people are looked after and they are made to feel comfortable instead of a hostile environment where people are made fun of for not knowing things that are expected to be common knowledge. Something that might be common knowledge can also be new to someone else. I believe that there is a first time for everything.

2.2 I want to combat the issue of favoritism that has been going on for the last few terms. I will make sure there is no favoritism in my term and all the HCs that I will have in place will be based solely on their experience, professionalism, activity, and integrity. If anyone is caught handing out ranks for no reason to their friends/family members no matter who it is severe action will be taken. Everyone would be allowed to report any HC that they think is being unjust and only promote their friends no matter their rank. I plan on doing this in hopes of giving a newer generation of players a chance to climb through the ranks, make a name for themselves, and try to be future leaders. Change is a thing that is very important no matter where and I think it's been high time to see the same faces around and it's time to see some newer ones.

2. 3 I believe in myself to have good leadership skills and I am a very friendly person in both IC and OOC. I like talking to new people and helping new players out as much as I can. But apart from this I also am a person who is brutally honest to everyone. I don't like sugarcoating things as they tend to make things worse. I would rather be honest with myself, accept the situation I'm put in, and try to find a solution instead of wasting my time to find a "silver lining". This does come to my advantage many times as this helps in resolving situations in a fast manner taking into account all perspectives and aspects. I think accepting things and working on a solution is a really important quality for a leader. Other than this I plan on being active with the media and for the people to make people see LSPD as an organization that is not only friendly with the citizens but is also always there to aid them whenever they need.

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

I would like to start with how we plan to include other organizations in terms of RP between them and LSPD.

Life Invader - I will make sure that at least 1 video per week recorded and made by LI is released talking about LSPD and showcasing different departments and how they work. We would use the broadcast feature to announce all the PR events that we plan on doing and also collaborate with LI on some of these events thereby increasing their involvement. We will try keeping LI informed on all the active situations taking place so they can have reporters on the scene and cover it.

Emergency Medical Service - LSPD will be helping out EMS with their open recruitments as usual and will keep having regular organizational health checkups. We will do our best to make sure that in most situations EMS is waited for and we let them provide us with shots. Not only that but also that EMS be allowed to talk with the hostages and do the proper RP to check their medical condition and ask the appropriate questions.

Federal Investigation Bureau - LSPD will continue sharing evidence with FIB as usual to help them make casefiles. We will also have a special team consisting of members from both organizations that will act as a flank team at events such as bank robberies and subs. SAU and SWAT will have group training together and I will try getting IB to help Spec Ops with tasks such as cannabis hunting and hunting wanted criminals.

Government - A lot of the newer recruits tend to break some minor "Code of Procedure" and "Procedure for Detention and Arrests" articles. To combat this issue LSPD will have weekly legal seminars in which trained attorneys from the DOJ will come to the HQ and educate people on some common mistakes and how to avoid them. This will lead to better RP between GOV and LSPD while also tackling the issue of DOC lawyer room cases and bench trials being lost by LSPD.

San Andreas Highway Patrol - LSPD will continue conducting regular checkpoints alongside SAHP. We will try organizing sessions where both organizations help each other patrol each other's jurisdictions in cases of high criminal activity in certain sectors. This will reduce the number of hostage situations and lead to faster response times to globals and robberies. This will also lead to better organizational relations between LSPD and SAHP.

National Guard - LSPD will assist not only NG but other organizations as well with their ammo runs and help defend FZ raids. We will also use the arena inside their base to conduct internal as well as inter org training sessions to practice with different guns. I also plan on using the immense amount of open space to teach people different barricade orientations that can be advantageous in different situations.

Now I would like to give a brief overview of the departments I plan on having.

Traffic Enforcement - TE will be responsible for the constant towing of cars preventing car ramming at locations such as PH. They will also set up radars at some hotspots where people tend to reckless drive issuing fines to those breaking the law. There will be at least 2 tow raids a day where the amount of bonus per tow will be slightly higher giving more incentive to people to go towing if they don't have anything else to do. I will also organize a towing competition that will last 2 weeks giving a good sum to the winner and the runner-ups. This will lead to more towing and less car-ramming at popular locations.

Special Weapons and Tactics - SWAT will be in charge of conducting at least 3 ghetto patrols per week. They will also be allowed to take the lead in all the events and this will be not only for HCs but even for normal units. In short, if someone is in SWAT and if there's no SWAT HC available they will be allowed to lead the event. They will continue having joint training. I also plan on setting up a sniper squad within SWAT to make use of the snipers available within the warehouse in hostage situations. I have always believed SWAT is good for shaping future leaders as they are the ones responsible for leading events, controlling a crowd, and telling people what to do so they aren't running around like headless chickens.

Internal Affairs - Internal Affairs will be led by the DAs instead of there being separate people appointed to it. In the past IA has only been issuing strikes to people for the mistakes they make but I think this isn't the correct way to approach such situations. instead of instantly punishing someone for a mistake they made I think we should first try to talk to them and figure out what went wrong. This will lead to a better work environment and people understanding their mistakes instead of just receiving strikes and verbals and not understanding what they did wrong.

Public Relations - PR will try to conduct 1 event a day which will be broadcast via Life Invader and they will also try to collaborate with PR teams from other organizations to make it more fun. They will also release the CNN alongside Life Invader every week and assist in making the video as well.

Investigation Bureau - All IB members will have to collect at least 1 evidence every day. We will be sharing these with FIB to help them conduct gang and family raids. IB will also be responsible for cannabis hunting and helping FIB track down wanted criminals. They will be permitted to go scout event areas off-duty to provide better insights into the situations. They could also go to the ghetto off duty without any org gear to collect evidence on gangs. this will lead to more raids daily if FIB wishes to do so.

Human Resources and Training - HRT is by far the most important department in any organization. They are the ones who are responsible for the hiring of new people and training them so they can become normal officers and go about their daily duties without having to be looked after 24/7. For the last few terms, HRT has been lacking a lot in many ways. Mainly not being able to train people properly or being too hasty and vague while training them. I think the best way to combat this issue is to host regular open recruitments and also set up a competition where the people who train the most number of people in a week get a huge sum of money. All the training s
+-+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom