Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Director of Federal Investigation Bureau | Akio Verlice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio Verlice

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Smarth
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : hitman.in
6. Your Nickname : Akio Verlice
7. Your ID : 8559

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- If I lead , I want to make sure people in the FIB play realistically and interact well with others. I'll also follow the rules closely to avoid problems. I would ensure strict adherence to all rules and regulations to mitigate any potential conflicts or issues.

- I want to change how the FIB works by dividing it into different parts, each with its own job. This will help us do tasks better. I also want to train everyone to be really good at their jobs, whether they're new or experienced.

- My main focus lies in fostering a supportive and dynamic environment within the FIB, making sure everyone has fun role-playing. I think this will make the whole city's role-playing better.

- A primary motivation for assuming leadership within the FIB is to implement effective organizational and managerial strategies. I've observed operational hurdles within certain factions of the FIB, often stemming from what appears to be a shortage of personnel. Nevertheless, I am steadfast in my belief that team size should not hinder proactive action.

- I believe the FIB can help the community a lot, no matter how big it is. By taking part in events and helping other groups, we can make a difference. As leader, I want everyone to give their best effort, even if we're a small team. This will help us achieve our goals effectively.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

As the head of the FIB, my main goal is to improve roleplay within the organization. I plan to do this by giving thorough training to all members so they know how to roleplay well in different situations. This will help us avoid mistakes like shooting when we shouldn't or mishandling hostage situations.

As the head of the FIB, I'm dedicated to promoting community development by giving newcomers and seasoned players job opportunities. I will establish precise requirements for the selecting procedure in order to uphold our high standards. FIB Agents will receive extensive training upon hiring to prepare them for their roles.

Sustaining a high level of professionalism is an essential requirement for all FIB agents. Any deviation from this standard will have dire repercussions. Our goal is to foster an outstanding culture inside the FIB by providing extensive training and an unwavering commitment to these high standards. This will therefore act as an example for other community organisations to follow.

It is a privilege for me to take on leadership at the FIB, and I promise to uphold the highest standards of ethics, responsibility, and professionalism in all aspects of my role. I'm excited to carry out my responsibilities to the citizens of the city, serving them with grace and a steadfast dedication to meeting the highest standards.

My previous encounters highlighted the importance of both personal skill and team synergy. I methodically picked Deputy Directors and Department Heads based on their qualifications, with the goal of ensuring a fair and efficient administration free of biases and favouritism.

Thank you For Reviewing My Application.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
On Consideration

You have been selected for FIB interview!

The interview will take place on 27/03/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Oghi , Chanush , Jay Verlice or Raymond Bishop

on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom