Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ehab pluxuryy
Suspect ID
107496 | 134058
Date of violation
Mar 25, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/640473/#post-2311707

ehab

Player
Player

Forum Rules​

8. It is forbidden to offtopit-write a message that does not carry a semantic load or in those sections where you are forbidden to respond.
5. It is forbidden to use obscene language, insults, upper case (Caps Lock), and it is also forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators.

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
again just clear provoking you figured this out when you tried to get us done when evidence was clear of you provoking and then you closed the forum and now you are just trying something else ( By the way not off topic i am clearly stating the fact this person has been provoking for some time and will not stop untill he gets someone punished. and you can also see he is trying everything he can to get punished as he last reacted laughing at my other posts in forums

ehab

Player
Player
again just clear provoking you figured this out when you tried to get us done when evidence was clear of you provoking and then you closed the forum and now you are just trying something else ( By the way not off topic i am clearly stating the fact this person has been provoking for some time and will not stop untill he gets someone punished.
i close the fourm for andraw hulk he is old friend plus am a guy who follow the rules i can punch you but for andraw i will not ( guys if i do bad thing in hq just arrest but you dont know how to work you need to learn emp how to arrest someone )

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
i close the fourm for andraw hulk he is old friend plus am a guy who follow the rules i can punch you but for andraw i will not ( guys if i do bad thing in hq just arrest but you dont know how to work you need to learn emp how to arrest someone )
We will let admins deal with this end of convo

Brian Hawkins

Player
Player
After reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude the report at this time.
Insufficient evidence.
The Video in the threads is private, cannot decide if they were doing off topic or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom