Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SONU JAIN

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : shashank sekhani
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : 5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 7-8hr
5. Your Discord : kishu365
6. Your Nickname : Sonu jain
7. Your ID : 61238

Additional information

1. Leader of.. FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1.) I see myself as a suitable candidate for head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation because I have a lot of RP experience and therefore can significantly improve the RP experience of my employees, but also other players. I also want to ensure that the crime rate in the city remains as low as possible and that everyone gets their fair sentence for their crimes, as I saw how it was in another country. Furthermore, I want my organization to be taken seriously and have a good reputation. What makes me perfect as a person for the role of leader is that I can be taken seriously and respected. I also know how to deal with people and I can judge other people well. It's easy to talk to me because, first, I listen carefully, and second, I have a good choice of words. Besides, I always have a bright mind and I know what I'm doing, especially in stressful situations, you notice that quality of mine very much. I'm also a person whose order and strategy are very important. I already have a finished concept for most things, like. radio and, first of all, the service rulebook and the order of the championship.

2.) FBI agents should be top negotiators. I feel that in the past, negotiations have failed due to lack of ability and appropriate training. Under my command, NEVER AGENTS will be able to negotiate with a criminal organization unless they are properly trained, tested and verified as loyal to the state. This will reduce the number of agents who favor criminals during negotiations, with which they have had contact in the past.

3.) FIB agents should be tasked with blanketing the city with secret agents, properly collecting information about families and organisations, and then carrying out appropriate successful raids on those families and organisations. This has been a problem in the past because there is no real coordination between state organisations. Under my command, there will be a connection to any state organization that will train and run the SWAT department for anyone who can help raids when enough information is collected to conduct a raid.

Thank you

2. I enjoyed my time within the organization and spent so much time educating myself within it, I am aware of all the protocols and I am aware of the important decisions that would be required to be made within the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I believe communication amongst organizations is a really big part in how effect they are. Using department chat to communicate is a key asset, especially when relaying information from 1 high command to another as long as it is not something that is classified.

2. I would love to improve the communication and how legal organizations work together during store robberies (24/7 and gun stores). Doing so would help with the outcome of those situations.

3. I will make sure all of my agents have the correct training corresponding with their rank and tasks.

4. I will teach my agents how to properly RP, making sure they aren't forcing people into certain situations just so they always win the situation. All agents will be properly trained to do everything as perfectly as they can.

5. I want to make sure all my agents are enjoying their jobs, while at the same time maintaining a good and steady pace on capturing criminals and stopping an any crimes that they possibly can. I want my agents to be able to talk their way through any situation if they ever come into it.

6. I want to implement various tests for agents to take before they can enter into the agency. I want to hire people that hold the same beliefs as I do. Our job is to protect all civilians in anyway possible.

==========COMMAND CHAIN==========

Director
Deputy Director
Chief of staff
00 Handler
Chief of Division
Head of Department
Deputy Head of Department
Special Agent

========HIGH COMMAND========

Supervisor
Federal Agent