Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Uwe_Sins
Administrators nickname
Napal_Fedorov
Date
Mar 14, 2024
Time
19:44
Proofs
https://www.mediafire.com/view/od9v9ingoa3owqz/20240326142343_1.jpg/file

Artur777

Player
Player
-How long have you been banned? 9999 days

Subject: Unban request for my account

Dear Mazhor,

I would like to submit a formal unban request for my account Uwe Sins|49438. I was banned from Grand RP04 DE IP on March 14th, 2024 at 7:44 p.m. due to Anticheat#934.

I want to sincerely apologize for violating the guidelines/rules without knowing what I did wrong but if I did something wrong then I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart because I like this game a lot and I and would like to continue to participate in the community.

During my ban, I used the time to reflect on my behavior and understand how my actions could harm other users and the sense of community. I assure you that in the future I will respect the rules and behave accordingly.

I therefore politely ask you to unblock my account so that I can participate in community life again and make amends for my mistakes. I am prepared to take all necessary measures to ensure that my behavior meets the standards in Grand RP.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration of my application. I assure you that I will strive to be an active and respectful part of the community.

Best regards,

Uwe Sins

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
49438 is not banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom