Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected UNBLACKLIST APPAEL | GR 1.4 , GR 1.1 , Banevading , Refusing PC Check | JONNY ODDS

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Puntuli Gonzales
Administrators nickname
JONNY ODDS
Date
Mar 26, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/lLnAUYP

Mr. Puntuli

Player
Player
I was banned from grand rp for refusing pc check and GR 1.4 i was new in game i was not cheating after that I bought a new motherboard for this game because i love too much grand rp and my accounts was 316180 and 297008 also I opened 3rd account but i dont remember it's id so I bought a new card for this game and i wasn't know it is ban evading and it is forbidden after that i opened 2 accounts in my new motherboard and accounts ids 328484 and 329790 also my friend's id was 260103 and he was blaclisted from grand rp he said me "enter my account" and I entered it is GR 1.1 you can see in here from reason
but I am so regret all of these I met so many friends in here I want play this game you can wipe my account I accept it please give me one more chance everyone deserves a second chance

Mr. Puntuli

Player
Player
I was banned from grand rp for refusing pc check and GR 1.4 i was new in game i was not cheating after that I bought a new motherboard for this game because i love too much grand rp and my accounts was 316180 and 297008 also I opened 3rd account but i dont remember it's id so I bought a new card for this game and i wasn't know it is ban evading and it is forbidden after that i opened 2 accounts in my new motherboard and accounts ids 328484 and 329790 also my friend's id was 260103 and he was blaclisted from grand rp he said me "enter my account" and I entered it is GR 1.1 you can see in here from reason
but I am so regret all of these I met so many friends in here I want play this game you can wipe my account I accept it please give me one more chance everyone deserves a second chance
I only want unban my 328484 and 329790 I accept all wipe If it is not possible you can only unban 328484 please give me second chance I wont do this again

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Player refused PC Check on his Main Account. He came back then on a newly created account, overall violting GR1.4 and was banevading a cheat-related ban. Meanwhile he logged into an account that has a PC Check Cheating ban on EN03. Player is involved with cheating and should not be allowed to banevade like this, violating even more rules (GR1.4).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom