Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
timmayyy longggg
Suspect ID
329542 & 363411
Date of violation
Mar 27, 2024
Time of violation
17:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-n_HipAns

Timmayyy

Player
Player
i didnt hear no demands as you can see, you shouldve pressed f8 just in case, i didnt have a gun out and there was 2 of you, you had time to make sure you was heard

Timmayyy

Player
Player
also you said it really quitely and it wasnt a demand you just said "you have 5 seconds" n started counting, 5 seconds to do what?

choti elaichi

Player
Player
i wont say anything more to a person who called friends by ooc methods i can hear clearly voice from your side after it u called friend who started shooting without demands if needed we will post for that no worries brother

Timmayyy

Player
Player
nope you can hear my pal that was hiding at the back (as u see on the map) talking and you can hear my other pals that was at the other common treasure location but at no point do any of us call for backup, they came to me because someone told them to leave the location so they went to the next one over which was the one i was at, and if you pay attention to your clip your actually telling your friend information using ooc methods but yours is about in game stuff telling him to use circumcised shotgun to make sure u get the kill but your not talking in game at the time so who my friend is actually meta gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom