Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kelvin Fedorov
Suspect ID
197205, 298556
Date of violation
Mar 28, 2024
Time of violation
18:27
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/645727/#post-2319248

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
So i Would Like to Start with Fail RP. As you can we the whole situation they are not here for looting parachutes, They were roming here and there and killing NG soldiders As proof provided below you can see:
Mixing: Can be seen at 18:35 Id (289556) He was saying PG and other stuffs.

Secondly while carrying a 10-15 (298556) He was doing metagaming and providing the location of us At 18:46 he said in FL that kill them he forgot that we was on discord. If they are refusing for Metagaming would like to see there bodycam

While going to DOC we were continously getting rammed by his friend ( 197205)

Gn 6.15 - When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
At 18:46 No demands were given. He started shooting. ID( 197205)

Mercy Killing can be seen at 18:48 ID 197205 Mercy killled his friend ID 298556

Last edited:

Sam Moonlight

Know your place.
Player
Dear Admin and creator of thread,
First of all, fail RP we didn't stayed there for 30-40 mins we were there for just max to max 10-15 mins situation started at 18:27 and you are arresting him on 18:39-18:40 so the 30-40 mins is not covered in that and bro you did UB also instead of taking cover or tryin to kill them you are little using you PDA for the help its UB if someone is shooting you, you are gonna use PDA infront of them and how are you using your radio while patching him that's also UB and bro you are making forum on us and you did so many rule break its a self report bro and while you were taking him to DOC he is a family member he was just saving his friend how is it metagaming when you can clearly hear his voice it means he is talking to him in game how meta gaming bro and while in DOC one more thing you didn't see his ID you didn't see his face and about the clothes he was full black object looking how can you say who killed him and finished him you just making all this situation by your own and you were doing UB driving also at the end and about mixing i know you are right he said Power gaming and stuff so he should get the punishment for mixing others i have explained you in brief as you can see above.
Thanks for the time to read it.
Regards

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
First of all, fail RP we didn't stayed there for 30-40 mins we were there for just max to max 10-15 mins situation started at 18:27 and you are arresting him on 18:39-18:40 so the 30-40 mins is not covered in that and bro you did UB also instead of taking cover or tryin to kill them you are little using you PDA for the help its UB if someone is shooting you, you are gonna use PDA infront of them and how are you using your radio while patching him that's also UB and bro you are making forum on us and you did so many rule break its a self report bro and while you were taking him to DOC he is a family member he was just saving his friend how is it metagaming when you can clearly hear his voice it means he is talking to him in game how meta gaming bro and while in DOC one more thing you didn't see his ID you didn't see his face and about the clothes he was full black object looking how can you say who killed him and finished him you just making all this situation by your own and you were doing UB driving also at the end and about mixing i know you are right he said Power gaming and stuff so he should get the punishment for mixing others i have explained you in brief as you can see above.
Regards
Dont worry admin will tc of that.

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
Regards
Provide POV, to prove that you were not doing metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom