Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisheshJi Maravillas

https://youtu.be/Wnhc6erLmVE?si=vwVhFQb3QAdmVdLb
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Vishwajeet Singh
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - UCT +5:30
4. Average online per day -
4-5 hours
5. Your Discord - maravillasontop
6. Your Nickname - Lucas AGP
7. Your ID - 24251

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ans] MaraBunta Grande .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1[Reason]

I want to lead marabunta gang because I spend my most of the times in this gang. I want to make this gang number 1. I saw many previous terms disbanding because of inactivity and turf but I will make sure in my term gang will be fully active and in my term marabunta will get 100% turf. I will make sure to hire knowledge peoples who knows about how gang works and have a fun and realstic rp life with them .

2[Reason]

I want to lead marabunta gang as I have good leadership, management and communication skills. I will uske my full skills to enhance marabunta. I also have experience in many gangs I have served many gang as under deputy but now I would like to lead a gang as I have many active people who will participate in every event and also help me to make marabunta gang the best gang.

3[Reason]

I think Marabunta is one of the most important gang in the city. And also I spent a lot of time in the city and saw very less of the marabunta leaders holding any successful and rest all disbands but I am confident that my term will be successful and not only mine one tern will be successful also the second term will be great and will be the best marabunta term ever. I will try to completing my term by getting least verbal or warning

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My[Advice]

I will improve the rp level by doing very much situations without any type of rulebreak like me and my people will do regular store robberies , fz raid, ghetto clapping, highway robbery. I will not allow any rulebreak or toxicity to any people of my gang if found then directly he/she will be fired. I will also try to interact rp with leos by doing alot of hostage situations. Leos will see marabunta everywhere and also they will be scared of marabunta and also they will enjoy doing a realstic rp with us. In my gang Hc rank will be given to only those people who can lead events. I will choose quality over quantity in my gang because Quality recruitment is key to improving the overall roleplay experience.

My Goals :

1. 100% Turf
  2. 100% Spray And Try my Hard To Do Graffiti Above 10000$
  3. No Toxicity in CC Or Any Org Chat/Radio
  4. Complete Term Without Any Warning
  5. Dominate Other Gangs

Ranking System:
1. Freeze

2. Newbie
3. Hitman
4. Shooter
5. Clapper
6. Artist
7. Graffiti lead
8. Captain
9. Mafia [High Commanders Start Form Here ]
10. Capo
11. Kingpin
12. Event lead
13. Turfer
14. Underdeputy
15. Deputy

16. Villain

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Friend [Lucas AGP] And Thank You For Viewing My Application ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom