Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Walker

Player
Player
gCsiYv9a3Q6fx5u6T5r5_KRsXgIQiYqk3S70_YoZtZqxLWTtySukYaYdY5eqiKvsQMNLx2cGFcutBYHx1-bsN8ndNHxq5ZYKAYn5CCuockgT7WIfy8jYiGksO_5k3Z5_d-whpN350Om1aAKEBEEeXH4

Information
1. Your name IRL
  • Motheo Maile
2. Your age
3. Time zone
  • GMT + 1
4. Average online per day
  • 6-8 hours a day
5. Your Discord
  • Somnyama#2090

6. Your Nickname
  • Liam Hollow
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of… Marabunta Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

~ I have been in the Gang numerous times, for an approximate period of 8 months or more during this time I held a good position as just under high command and pushed for deputy of bloods and families. This has allowed me to properly comprehend how the Gang organisations function. With this knowledge I took into growing myself as a person and learnt to adapt within the organisations as well as the RolePlay
~ I believe I have the necessary skills and knowledge that would allow me to lead it flawlessly as well as the people I am bringing into this organisation. I would also like to bring the leaders of other orgs together; allowing us all to work in a respectful, strong environment, against the Law enforcement in the city and finally put Gangs on top!

~ With my experience and as an ex-
Recruitment DHOD(server 1 and server 3) for both NG and HR (server 2) for FIB ,I've trained a lot of units and they became high commands later in NG ( leader Max Bolo for NG) and also successful in other organisations. Even some of them became experienced admins and curators in the city. so when they came to the organisation I know exactly how to deal with new people in the org.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1.To improve the level and criteria of RP within the organisation is to implement a more Fun engaging , thorough, and rule-based Roleplay that would bring forth my people to excel and respect Role Playing scenarios. With this consistency my fellow gang members will excel in any RolePlay scenario they get placed in.

2. Will touch on my first point with detail, to engage more in script events and non - script events, Globals which will engage all Organisations and people in it. Making sure everyone is doing things on Rule Base which will not hurt other people's RolePlay experience.

3. My other advice for helping improve the RP is the aspect of the org, is Weekly promotion ceremonies hosted by myself and deputy where My High commands and deputies will review all gang members process and promote them accordingly to their work and participation for the organisation , Myself and my High Commands will and always be the main people responsible for any and all gang members during any actions taken upon outside HQ, We will follow a 3 Strike system to help improve the quality of gang members, and enforce Rules of State and not ruin any type of RP.

4. Turf will also be one of the main things i will be looking at, not saying i will get 100 % turf but I will most definitely be flawless in turfs!

~Kind Regards
~Liam Hollow

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put more time and effort into your application without copying from other applications.
[Link]​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom