Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Rowaid

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +1

4. Average Online Per Day - 8-12 hour per day.

5. Your Discord ID - rowaid200

6. Your Nickname - Agent Smoke

7. Your ID - 74070

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

In the city, many view me as a steadfast leader. Not everyone possesses the resilience to persist as I do. The established positions still command respect across legal and illegal circles, and there's a strong desire for me to assume a leadership role. When I step into that role, the organization will see a surge in activity from day one.

My aim is to excel as an events leader, providing unparalleled dedication and expertise. None of my competitors can match my commitment to crafting memorable experiences for our organization. I aspire to lead because I want Marabunta to be known as a pinnacle of excellence, a feat only achievable under my guidance. Drawing from my extensive experience as a Deputy in various organizations, I've cultivated a network of allies who will support me in this endeavor.

My tenure in Grand Roleplay, particularly in En3, has honed my leadership skills. From gangs to law enforcement, I've held high-ranking positions, fostering fruitful relationships along the way. Despite the anticipated initial congestion within our ranks upon my ascension, I am confident that my history of collaboration, especially with law enforcement, will ensure a smooth transition. Hosting engaging events and maintaining our gang's vitality have been hallmarks of my leadership approach, and I aim to continue this legacy as the leader of Marabunta.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my organization, every member will be treated with love and respect. Roleplaying against the rules is strictly prohibited. High attendance at events is crucial to assert dominance over the ghetto. Establishing a robust command structure is a priority, especially for former gangsters who will play key roles. My deputies will be active and law-abiding, capable of managing events in my absence. Fair treatment for all members, regardless of status, is non-negotiable. Everyone who participates in events or contributes to the organization will receive bonuses, as our bonus system is integral to our operations.

As a leader, my primary focus is on developing roleplay. I will assemble a top-tier command chain to enhance our roleplay experience, drawing on the expertise of those familiar with the ghetto environment. Upholding rules and roleplay standards is paramount for those aspiring to be part of our group. My leadership philosophy emphasizes fairness and integrity, reflected in the actions of both myself and my representatives. Fostering a sense of camaraderie and brotherhood among members is essential to building a strong gang spirit.

Achieving the highest level of roleplay is imperative for asserting dominance in the city's ghetto. I am committed to enforcing rules rigorously to prevent any tarnishing of our reputation. Trust in my leadership is unwavering, and mistakes will not be tolerated under my command. Additionally, it's crucial to prevent toxicity within our organization, as even one toxic individual can deter others from joining. Regardless of rank, every member must uphold our values and contribute positively to our community.

I KNOW ALL SERVER RULES,MY OLD ACC GOT HACKED.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
You received your answer in your last application.
Next time a forum punishment will be issued for Flooding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom