Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAHO BADMOSH

BADMOSH ON TOP!!!
Player
1.Your Name IRL: Sahil Bhabad
2.Your Age: 18
3.Time zone: +5:30
4.Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5.Your Discord: saho_badmosh
6.Your Nickname: Saho Badmosh
7.Your ID: 19957

1.Leader of the Marabunta

2.Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?

2.1 I have been in city from long time and I have gained a lot of experience.I was deputy of ballastmand under the deputy of all other gangs as I'm in city from long time so I have built an amazing connection with lots of good personalities which will help me in my term.

2.2 With me as a marabunta leader and my trusted deputies. I Believe we can achieve great Things with me as Marabunta Leader and always be active in events and ghetto

2.3 I believe I have great leadership skills and communication skills and which makes people tend to follow me and listen my plans in events

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I will keep the gang in the role every time.I will provide this by doing store robberies, hostage situations, highway robberies,FZ raids in this way.I will include the leos in the role

3.2 I will establish active high commands.Teams that will constantly help the gang members and keep the gang in role.I will create high command people who have good communication with other people who are respectful and who really know the rules so that the rules are not broken and who will not be biased towards other members

3.3 Under my leadership, I will not allow rule volition.And I will specifically monitor and prevent everything.And I will provide all the opportunities and help to the gang members to improve their RP level

3.4 To prevent rule violation in RP.I will include gang members who lose the rule in the gang and especially inform my high command team and deputies to do this

My goals for Marabunta term.
  1. Complete term without any warning
  1. Above $10000 graffiti profit every hour
  1. Dominate entire ghetto
  1. 100% Turf

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put more time and effort into your application, and apply next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.