Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bashar Justice

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bashar
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord 99_q
6. Your Nickname Bashaar Justice
7. Your ID 50904

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-1 I want to be the leader because I can definitely take full responsibility and give the members of my organization the best experience and enjoyment.

-2 I want my gang to become the most dangerous in the ghetto and seize as much of the turf land as possible.

-3 Now I will talk a little about my experience in previous times. I have been in high ranks in different gangs, and this indicates my great ability to control and rule. I am fully prepared to go into battle

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I can give wonderful rewards to attract the attention of members and alert them to attend all events, and I realize that each member will receive a reward according to his work.

3.2 In my opinion, I can motivate members in another way other than rewards, which is by giving the appropriate rank to the right person. I have seen many leaders, according to my previous experience, giving ranks to people who do not deserve them, and this angers other people who deserve ranks and do not get them.

3.3 I would be perfect because I would treat my gang members well and I would take their opinions before I did something like robbing a store or anything else, so I would bring the love of the members to me that way, and they would like my way of dealing and the interaction would increase.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put more time and effort into your application, and apply next time in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom