Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hormes Verlice

EX FIB , EX LSPD , EX NG , EX SAHP , EX GOV , EX E
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Thamer Bandr

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: (GMT+3) KSA

4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours

5. Your Discord: hormes_verlicee

6. Your Nickname: Hormes Justice

7. Your ID: 73737

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I've been in the city for a while and have experience with both legal and illegal groups. However, gangs have always been my focus,

and I've learned a lot from some of the best leaders in the city. I've seen gangs struggle or disband due to poor leadership,

but I'll do my best to lead this gang effectively. I believe I have strong leadership skills that I can use.

2. I think I can lead Marabunta to become the best gang in the city because of my experience as a deputy and HCs in gangs before.

3. Marabunta has been the weakest and least active gang lately. I want to change that and make it the most active and feared gang in the city.

I plan to appoint deputies and HCs from different time zones to ensure no rule breaks. Also, during downtime,

we'll go to the ghetto for some roleplaying and fun robberies.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I'll ensure my gang stays the most active in the city by organizing 1-2 FZ raids and store robberies daily.

This way, both gangs and legal groups can enjoy roleplaying. During downtime, we'll spice things up by robbing highways or engaging in hostage situations

for the enjoyment of both gang and law enforcement sides.

2. Every gang member must have at least 4 years of experience in the city and a solid understanding of the rules.

This ensures a rule-abiding atmosphere in the ghetto and during events. I'll discourage rule breaks by taking action,

such as demoting or kicking members who violate the rules.

3. In my leadership, there won't be any favoritism. High ranks will be earned by those who lead and attend events and contribute to the gang's success.

Ranking system:

1. Freez
  2. New Bunta
  3. Bunta
  4. Drug Dealer
  5. Gangster
  6. Graffiti
  7. Ghetto Clapper
  8. Capo
  9. Turfer
  10. Event Leader
  11. Turf Lead
  12. Warlord
  13. Under Deputy
  14. Deputy
  15. Mafia

My Goals:

100% Turf

100% graffiti

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things about the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom