Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramazan Killa

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Ramazan

2. Your Age --: 19

3. TIme zone --: Belgium -1

4. Average Online per Day --: 2-6hours

5. Your Discord --: ryzann66

6. Your Nickname --: Ramazan Killa

7. Your ID --: 1308

Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?
1) I was leader in the past in en1 and we had success with being the most active gang and hitting 100% turfs and I want to push for this once again. I have the experience and the potention to lead Marabunta Gang
2) Marabunta is one of the most known gangs in city and with this, you need an active and strong leader. That’s what I am and I’ve showed it in the past. This is a special gang to me so I want to go after it once again.

How to improve RP:
1) Activity is key. we will stay active once in the ghetto, in store robberies, in all events. With each thing, we will have appropriate RP with minimal toxicity
2) control the ghetto at all times of the day. I won’t be able to be in city 24/7, but I’m active and I’ll have active HCs and Deputies , who will help lead and ensure no rule breaks while I’m gone with the appropriate RP
3) Hostage situations. It seems to be lacking lately. Hostage situations are best ways to do and improve RP. Activity, Activity, Activity
4) Gang members need to make money and what better way than robbing at all times and having max spray profits. This also helps RP for the entire gang
5) Have the right HCs and Deputies. This is important to make sure we have good RP and no rulebreaks.
6) do any and all events. Gun store everyday, hostage everyday, FZ often, etc. Stay active. Improves RP for the entire city
7)After robbing someone making sure to search and break his bodycam so FIB cant get any evidence

1. Goals
    1) max spray profits 24/7.
    2)Having a spray team and be organized Be the most active gang in city in ghetto and events
    3) have the right deputys behind me. Having the correct HCs and Deputies
    4) don’t miss any events. Do all events physically possible
    5) hostage situations more often for RP and different kinds of fun
    6) 100% turfs again
    7) activity at all times of the day. 24/7 activity

Thanks for reading my application

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 29/03/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on discord DMs Ace Galante (.galante) , Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_) and Eray Black (eqps.) before 14:00 ST.

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom