Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lexa ValentinoTouchBlue
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 28, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-HGUutiJqAA

mehmetarif

Player
Player
This corrupted Attorney general just wanna take revenge in behalf of the removed governor, by illegally arresting me without showing me the warrant. because i know the warrant is invalid and have fake charges like Open carrying!. how come an officer on duty charged with open carrying i don't know? They are inventing new law and charges against anyone stand against them. They also didn't inform our fib leader about this other wise we would have been informed. they literally waited for the term to end and started exceuting the invalid arrest so no one can stop them. and as u can hear her saying the warrant of arrest issued on 18th! which mean FIB was there at that time and we were there too but they didn't come to arrest us. because they know they would have been exposed and themselves get arrested or even disbanded. so as i said. they waited for FIB term end to execute this invalid arrests thinking that no one can stop them. Please save us from those corrupted ppl.

As you can see in the POV Id 4150 said warrant was made on 18th where FIB was still working till 24th when a warrant was issued on a State employee it should be sent to leader of the org and after reviewing with Federal Attorney a court trial should be proposed but Id 4150 kept it hidden till FIB disband and arresting us now it is purely an Fail RP and misusing of powers to take revenge on someone. I want this forum to be reviewed by GOV curators and ask them to submit all warrants made and Blacklist Id 4150 from State orgs for misusing power twice they also made on Deputy Director with breaking all laws and rules but somehow they gave the warrant we defended and won it now i got arrested for this filthy action by Id 4150

Requesting GOV curators to revoke the Lawyers license and blacklist this player from GOV permanently.

Last edited:

Antonio Gonzalez

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
requesting ID 90451 To fix the title (you have 6 hours to do so)​

Antonio Gonzalez

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

1_Incorrect Format

Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

2_Validity of Evidence with respect to a Arrest Warrant and its admissibility as Evidence in the Court is completely IC

3_If you feel your arrest or the arrest warrant issued against you is invalid , You can still deal this situation through a IC Process by making a Case File against the legality of the Evidence and the arrest overall within 48 hours of yours arrest according to the IC laws.

4_You can make a complaint on the forum after you deal it icly and if you think you were not provided with the justice you were looking for.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom