Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Cee Jaay
Administrators nickname
Sierra Victor
Date
Mar 28, 2024
Time
21:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/igQSAz2WhTw?si=-cnlKtabX2gigA57

1percentCJ

Player
Player
Hello I am posting this forum as today at 21:15 I received a warning as well as 3hr in Demorgan by Sierra Victor due to a forum posting from Saturday. The link to the forum post is Reviewed - RDM,NLR,MG,RK | 360258,331378,258190,336402. I have posted my entire POV of the situation in the provided link. As you can see from my POV I arrived to meet my fellow family members on the highway. I was punished for general rule 6.15. I feel as though this was unfair punishment as I simply engaged in the RP situation and engaged in self defense due.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
22/03/2024(23:59) violation day - 23/03/2024(04:38) Forum Posted

About situation there is 10 min pov is available during that POV’s You guys stopped 3-4 cars I cannot able to hear single demand for that. also When you guys trying to rob someone (I am saying this both side) both family shoot each other without any demand like in ghetto. Please read Gen Rule 6.15 if you are out side of ghetto before the shooting someone you need to give proper demands. During your POV’s you provided there is like at total 10 car just trying to pass through everyone of them get shoot at .
Thats all i see in that forum both sides is breaking server rules
Have a good day

1percentCJ

Player
Player
I personally did not attempt to stop any car nor did I block anyone or car ram anyone. I simply pulled up to the situation and I observed a fellow family member asking a car to pull over (this can be heard in my POV) to which I simply joined into the RP situation that I drove up into. I did not shoot at any passing by car. In fact I was never attempting to rob anyone just having fun driving around and having what I thought was a friendly little battle. I only pulled over and fired shots in self defense a few minutes into the initial fight. I do not feel that I, player 353417 broke general rule 6.15 in this instance. As I was simply engaging in the situation I entered into.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
anwer of admin was posted above

Top Bottom