Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ahmet Abi 25255. 2 von 2 Cheating Simon Heffernan. Kulanz /Entbannungsantrag @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmet Abi
Administrators nickname
Simon Heffernan
Date
Mar 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2NYKgto

Ahmet Abi on Forum

Player
Player
Ahmet Abi 25255. 2von2 Cheating Simon Heffernan Mazhor
DE

Beweis :
Hallo, liebes Grand Team!

Heute den 29.03.2024 wurde ich aufgrund meines Hiteffektes gebannt.

Hiteffekt :
Dieser Hiteffekt ist aufgrund des Nachziehens verboten, im oben gezeigten Bild sieht man das "Nachziehen".

Modifikation regeln Grand RP DE01:

Diese Liste ist sehr unübersichtlich, meine Strafe fällt unter den Punkt: / Teilweise erlaubt /
In Klammern steht (diese dürfen weder auf dem Kopf noch auf dem Körper nachziehen) dies ist eine Wiederlegung der Kategorie teilweise erlaubt. Wenn es verboten ist, muss es in die dafür gegebene Kategorie eingeordnet werden!

Aufgrund meiner Erfahrungen mit den Admins, fühle ich mich gezwungen dies hier zu klären.

Ich war 4 Monate Geblacklistet, da ich den DE1 Sever aufgrund der Admins als Scheiße betitelt habe.

Abgelehnte Anträge ohne Grund:

Auf dem Grand Discord bin ich seit 6 Monaten permanent gebannt

Antrag zur Entbannung: Rejected - Discord Entbannungsantrag

Mein 1 PC check, war Positive aufgrund Externe Cheatprogramme.
Beweis: Vincent sagt selber, dass ich Cheatprogramme gehabt habe. Jedoch erwähnt er nicht das diese etwas mit GTA zu tun haben.

Ich habe damals schon versucht mich durchzusetzen, jedoch wurde dies immer abgelehnt

Entbannungsantrag: Rejected - ID 25255 Entbannungsantrag: Pc-check Positive I Dylan Karma

Zuerst gab es Programme, die gefunden wurden und dann Cleaning?

Die externen Programme waren für Roblox......
Der PC wurde damals nicht zurückgesetzt, dementsprechend sind die Daten von KRNL (Big Games) dem Roblox Script geblieben …

Snapchat Bild von damals: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Es hat extrem Spaß gemacht, damals herumzufliegen....

Ich habe sehr viel Zeit in diesen Server gesteckt und bin jedes Mal enttäuscht worden, da
die Admins immer wieder ein Problem hatten. Ich hoffe dies kann geklärt werden, ich würde ungern gebannt bleiben, da ich noch nie gehackt habe und dies auch nicht tun werde!

Ich habe immer versucht meinen Spaß zu finden und bin immer geblieben, jedoch bin ich wahrscheinlich nicht der einzige, der mit den aktuellen Sanktionen der Admins unzufrieden ist!
Ich entschuldige mich vielmals für die Unannehmlichkeiten und hoffe auf eine gerechte Lösung.

Angenehmen Abend noch.

~ Ahmet Abi

Ahmet Abi 25255. 2of2 Cheating Simon Heffernan Mazhor
EN

proof : imgur.com

Hello, dear Grand Team! Today, March 29th, 2024, I was banned Because of my hit effect.

Hit effect: imgur.com

This hit effect is forbidden because of the dragging, you can see the “dragging” in the picture shown above.

Modification rules Grand RP DE01: imgur.com

This list is very confusing, my punishment falls under the point: / Partially allowed / It is written in brackets
"(these must not appear on the head or on the body)" that a partial refutation of the category is permitted.
If it is banned, it must be placed in the category given for it!

Based on my experiences with the admins, I feel compelled to clarify this here.

I was blacklisted for 4 months because I called the DE1 server shit because of the admins.

Rejected applications without reason: imgur.com

I've been permanently banned from the Grand Discord for 6 months

Unban request: Rejected - Discord Entbannungsantrag

My first PC check was positive Because of external cheat programs.

Proof: imgur.com

Vincent himself says that I had cheat programs. However, he doesn't mention that these have anything to do with GTA. I tried to assert myself back then, but this was always rejected

Unban request: Rejected - ID 25255 Entbannungsantrag: Pc-check Positive I Dylan Karma

First there were programs that were found and then Cleaning?

The external programs were for Roblox...... The PC was not reset back then, so the data from KRNL (Big Games) remained in the Roblox script …

Snapchat pictures from back then: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

It was extremely fun to fly around back then...

I've put a lot of time into this server and have been disappointed every time the admins kept having problems. I hope this can be sorted out, I would hate to stay banned as I have never hacked and won't! I've always tried to find my fun and have always stayed, but I'm probably not the only one who is unhappy with the current sanctions from the admins!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope for a fair solution.
Have a pleasant evening.

~ Ahmet Abi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom