Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Leeroy Singh
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Timezone
4. Average online per day : 3-5 hours
5. Your Discord : lee282006
6. Your Nickname : Luis Lopez

7. Your ID : 57873

Additional information

Q1. Leader of Vagos
Q2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Three reasons why i want to become leader of the VAGOS -
1) I will make sure the gang participates in every gang events and are active in ghetto all the time and make sure they will be participating according to the curator's expectation . I will make sure that we are active in turfs and get 100% turfs in ghetto and become the most ruthless and dangerous organization in the city . Under my leadership i will make sure that every member online participates in the events ( every sing one of em ) and
help the organization to achieve its goals .
2) The major problems in gang now days is toxicity and breaking of mass rules which even the Admin's don't like , I will make sure under my leadership
no one breaks the rules and if does so strict punishments will be given . The high command will also be experienced people who know about most of city rules and the orders given from high command will be followed as well as respected
3) Under my leadership i will introduce a new ranking system which will be short and simple so that the new comers of the city will feel that if they work hard they can easily climb up the ladder to High command -

The Ranking system as follows -
1) Dux ( Leader )
2) Suffragium ( Under deputy )
3) Turf Leader
4) Event leader
5) Turfer
6) Gangster
7) Thug
8) Hustler
9) Runner

Q3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

My advice to improve roleplay in this organization is by giving fair chances to everyone in this organization and helping this organization to get to the top
by not breaking server rules and not spreading toxicity and making goals in this organization that can be achieved under my leadership . Also making sure that High command orders are followed and respected and not broken and making this organization one of the most ruthless and feared organization in the city

My goals in this organization are listed below -

1) 100% turfs
2) Conduct store robbery 3 times in a week
3) Participation in Clandestine every day
4) Hiring more and more people into the gang
5) Most active gang in the city
6) Making this organization most feared and ruthless organization
7) Getting this organization to the top !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom