Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Anonymous
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 30, 2024
Time of violation
06:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79WXYpL3CyY

Ali Anonymous

Anonymous Family
Player
You dont talk to people that are pointing guns to your head like that if it were IRL, you would be scared for your life and would comply with the demands and do whatever you can to survive. He put his hands down and I was assuming its because hes going to drop the stuff, but he just hands them over to my friends and he doesnt comply with the given demands.

AgelessSphere46

Player
Player
then why did i give u my guns?

ay u might wanna listen to this guy bud
You didn’t give me your guns. I’m not involved in the pov I’m just letting you know how you it can be classified as fear RP like I have already said by you saying you don’t care ect and not showing fear means it can be deemed as fear Rp doesn’t matter if you gave guns ect or not it’s what was said not what your actions were

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
Imagine reporting someone after they complied with your demands, so pathetic

AgelessSphere46

Player
Player
Imagine reporting someone after they complied with your demands, nob
Fear RP has nothing to do with complying with commands i suggest ypu look up what it actually means here u go coz your not understanding
A style of play where players are expected to realistically portray fear or distress in response to dangerous or threatening situations within the game world.

Players are expected to prioritize their character’s safety and act as a real person would respond when facing potential harm, danger or a threat to their freedom.
He did not show fear can clearly hear him say he didn’t care that’s fear rp

Last edited:

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
Fear RP has nothing to do with complying with commands i suggest ypu look up what it actually means here u go coz your not understanding
A style of play where players are expected to realistically portray fear or distress in response to dangerous or threatening situations within the game world.

Players are expected to prioritize their character’s safety and act as a real person would respond when facing potential harm, danger or a threat to their freedom.
He did not show fear can clearly hear him say he didn’t care that’s fear rp
everyone knows what it means but hes just butthurted cuz he gave the weapons to someone instead of dropping them on the ground XD he cries on forums and trying sooooo hard just to get him punished even tho he already robbed him

xKeko Bilal

Mikey
Player
How is it illegalredux is not illegal, hit effect is legal
redux is not illegal, hit effect is legal

large.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom