Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Undefeated
Administrators nickname
Vansh Kumar
Date
Mar 31, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/U2ZVXQY

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Hello dear lebron, I hope you are having a wonderfull day, This admin "Vansh Kumar" is the curator of National Guard and he accused me of nuking both the org and their discord, I HAVE DONE NO SUCH THINGS. As far as im concerned nuking a discord of any organization or griefing an organization ingame is A permanent blacklist from Grand RP, Some even got project blacklisted for it.

I Do not wish to get blacklisted so i would never consider doing such a thing, Im seting the record straight on what I did. I have joined NG with a few friends in the Term where "Leroy lue" was Leader and he started targeting us for no reason, One of my friends because of this wanted to leave. So he asked me to fire him and Delete his logs, Which I proceeded to do so, After this I was fired due to IC Reasons because I talked back to a high command but then This person requested punishment for me because I deleted the logs of someone who is not in the org anymore?? This makes 0 sence and this shows my the fact that Im not perma banned as I belive anyone who nukes discords get permanatly blacklisted from en2, This is clearly an attempt from this Vansh Admin to fill his personal vigilanty against towards me that I do not understand either

You can read the entire situation in curator chat but this screenshot sums it up.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Hello dear lebron, I hope you are having a wonderfull day, This admin "Vansh Kumar" is the curator of National Guard and he accused me of nuking both the org and their discord, I HAVE DONE NO SUCH THINGS. As far as im concerned nuking a discord of any organization or griefing an organization ingame is A permanent blacklist from Grand RP, Some even got project blacklisted for it.

I Do not wish to get blacklisted so i would never consider doing such a thing, Im seting the record straight on what I did. I have joined NG with a few friends in the Term where "Leroy lue" was Leader and he started targeting us for no reason, One of my friends because of this wanted to leave. So he asked me to fire him and Delete his logs, Which I proceeded to do so, After this I was fired due to IC Reasons because I talked back to a high command but then This person requested punishment for me because I deleted the logs of someone who is not in the org anymore?? This makes 0 sence and this shows my the fact that Im not perma banned as I belive anyone who nukes discords get permanatly blacklisted from en2, This is clearly an attempt from this Vansh Admin to fill his personal vigilanty against towards me that I do not understand either

You can read the entire situation in curator chat but this screenshot sums it up.

Furthermore After the Leader kindly requested this dear Senior administrator to come to a Curator VC And dissucs the matter he Said "I will not allow such toxic people to be in the organization" meaning he targed me even more for the punishments that I had, As well as claiming "I do not wish to dissucuss this topic" This is clearly a big abuse of power from senior administration and I am requesting you to resolve this matter.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Furthermore After the Leader kindly requested this dear Senior administrator to come to a Curator VC And dissucs the matter he Said "I will not allow such toxic people to be in the organization" meaning he targed me even more for the punishments that I had, As well as claiming "I do not wish to dissucuss this topic" This is clearly a big abuse of power from senior administration and I am requesting you to resolve this matter.
Further more proof: Admin removing IC roles from me "High command, Licenses, departments and even EX NG General despite the fact that I have been a leader before"

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Further more proof: Admin removing IC roles from me "High command, Licenses, departments and even EX NG General despite the fact that I have been a leader before"
Furthermore If you look inside of curator chat He had also threathened The leader with disband incase he rehired me which is a complete and utter IC issue, its clear this admin has a Huge personal vendetta against me.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
You are not allowed to delete any logs of any person in any Official discord. You did not provide a single proof why it was done so curator is completely correct about the fact that he removed your roles as he does not want you to delete anything again. You got 60 days ban on both accounts for it and administrator got punished as well for this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom