Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Draken Tempest
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Mar 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iYTcwyO

Draken Tempest

Ex-Sherrif
Player
Not trying to Spam

Dear Mazhor,
I got backlisted from EN2 for leaking admin info which I never did.

After completing my term as a sheriff I was a little bit inactive in game as my exams were going on and after my exams got finished I decided to become an admin again. On 21/3/24 I got blacklisted From EN2 by Lebron and when I checked my discord I found out that I got blacklisted as I was in other RP server which I forgot to leave and lebron thought that I became admin to leak admin info.

I accept that I was on that RP server discord because I forgot to leave it and on the Same day I got the roles over there

Proof:
I was an admin before and if I wanted to leak the admin info i can do that before but i never did that and after getting blacklisted I was still having so many admin videos but I never shared it with anyone.

I just wanted to play on EN2 back, I hope you will give me a chance if possible please unban my twink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom