Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer._.

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Ömer
2.Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT +3
4.Average online: 7+ Hours
5.Your Discord: g4rson
Your Nickname: Omer DaMontana
7.Your ID: 208291

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.Hello, I am Omer. I am taking a step and taking responsibility to erase the traces of the past and complete the unfinished business. I trust my leadership skills, and as a responsible individual, I want to be an option for a good gang like Bloods. I have experience of being 100 active and winning all the events in the first week with the coastal gang like Marabunta. I am coming to take these beautiful memories out of the camera again. I trust myself and my friends

2.I liked Blood's location, color, it has a very beautiful ghetto side. I don't think of giving much room to low-experienced players to make the continuous, orderly and stable. Like every gang, there will be inexperienced players, but they will not be able to reach high ranks. I dream of having a nice term without any mistakes or warnings, trusting my friends and gang members.

3.Bloods was not managed very well in its previous term. and I rolled up my sleeves to get out of this situation. I will do this by holding regular RP events. I will keep HQ alive. We are thinking of establishing a good spray team and we will have 100% spray places, which means our members will get a nice profit every hour. I have no problems with anyone. My circle is wide. In this way, I think I will gain a good number of actives and I believe that I will solve all the problems my gang faces, and I will also organize various activities by making agreements with other gangs. I will not tolerate violation of the rules and will impose direct punishment.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1.Rule violations will be blacklisted or kicked out of the gang
2.Fz raid will be done with other gangs
3.I will give importance to RolePlay and ensure continuity. I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way
4.Inexperienced rookies will not be given higher ranks (until they gain experience)
5.Will interact with LEOs

My Goals

Finish the term by completing 100% of the event requirements
2.Turf %100
3.Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
4.Win all events
5.All sprays will be dominated by Bloods
6.End term without warning

BrownieX

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Ömer
2.Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT +3
4.Average online: 7+ Hours
5.Your Discord: g4rson
Your Nickname: Omer DaMontana
7.Your ID: 208291

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.Hello, I am Omer. I am taking a step and taking responsibility to erase the traces of the past and complete the unfinished business. I trust my leadership skills, and as a responsible individual, I want to be an option for a good gang like Bloods. I have experience of being 100 active and winning all the events in the first week with the coastal gang like Marabunta. I am coming to take these beautiful memories out of the camera again. I trust myself and my friends

2.I liked Blood's location, color, it has a very beautiful ghetto side. I don't think of giving much room to low-experienced players to make the continuous, orderly and stable. Like every gang, there will be inexperienced players, but they will not be able to reach high ranks. I dream of having a nice term without any mistakes or warnings, trusting my friends and gang members.

3.Bloods was not managed very well in its previous term. and I rolled up my sleeves to get out of this situation. I will do this by holding regular RP events. I will keep HQ alive. We are thinking of establishing a good spray team and we will have 100% spray places, which means our members will get a nice profit every hour. I have no problems with anyone. My circle is wide. In this way, I think I will gain a good number of actives and I believe that I will solve all the problems my gang faces, and I will also organize various activities by making agreements with other gangs. I will not tolerate violation of the rules and will impose direct punishment.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1.Rule violations will be blacklisted or kicked out of the gang
2.Fz raid will be done with other gangs
3.I will give importance to RolePlay and ensure continuity. I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way
4.Inexperienced rookies will not be given higher ranks (until they gain experience)
5.Will interact with LEOs

My Goals

Finish the term by completing 100% of the event requirements
2.Turf %100
3.Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
4.Win all events
5.All sprays will be dominated by Bloods
6.End term without warning
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom