Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsVaro

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor im opening this thread because i got banned in EN3 for reason i got banned in ESP and EN1 servers.
I got banned in EN1 like 10 months ago at pc check by Wody but when i ask the reason why i got banned every of them told me different thing.
Like some of them said you are cheater some of them cleaning some of them deceiving.
Anyway i started play in EN3 like a week ago with family events today i got teleported by admin for pc check.
When i head there they checked like 1-2 hours and they found nothing.
After that they told me bye bye you are not playing EN3 and reason i got banned because i got banned in ESP and EN1 servers.
I have every single POV of the events i played in EN3 i can show all of them there is no point of that because i didnt lie to anyone and showed everything federico told me to show.
But at end i became liar and cheater its does not make sense.
I love playing in this project with my friends i want a chance and get whole pc check again as i said i can show every POV of the events i played.
Another thing I want to add is that I have had more than 25 PC Checks and you have never given me a clear reason for what type of cheat I used, I have asked administrators and some tell me that I have been banned by AntiCheat, another tells me that I was banned by HitBox and another tells me that I was banned by AimAssist, I simply want you to see that none of them really have evidence against me and if so, they should send you a scanshoot of my PC using cheats when they checked my PC, finally Add that I have invested more than 1k euros in these servers combining EN1, EN3 and ESP, don't you think it would be a bit idiotic of me to use cheats to lose my money?
Here I put evidence of a pov of each entire day in case you want to see the supposed cheats that I use
Evidence video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom