Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved meta gaming ,dm in city, RDM, Random punching|286841,321561,44234

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stuart Mouse
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2024
Time of violation
23:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0_AO_3lZHEY?si=noqk-ssNAf31YdB0

Ohad

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
show the whole POV please.

Ohad

Player
Player
lol when bro do you have pov ?
Me personally no Luckily for you, but i am sure one of the people that was involved in this situation does have the full POV.
Either way this is unfair to post a 30 second long clip from the whole situation, would love to see the full POV of what you did beforehand.

Ohad

Player
Player
As far as the situation went, before we started to punch and everything, we gave you demands to leave our party, you did not listen, kept harrasing us, kept doing weird shit and talk shit to me and my friends, even though you been told to leave.

Funny you showed only the aftermath of the situation. Pathetic.

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
As far as the situation went, before we started to punch and everything, we gave you demands to leave our party, you did not listen, kept harrasing us, kept doing weird shit and talk shit to me and my friends, even though you been told to leave.

Funny you showed only the aftermath of the situation. Pathetic.
its not getto its city and not your private place with dimand killing no reason dum enjoy your vacation

Ohad

Player
Player
its not getto its city and not your private place with dimand killing no reason dum enjoy your vacation
doesn't change the fact you kept provoking us and not listening to us and kept being weird and talked shit.

Ohad

Player
Player
I demand to see the full POV because this is clearly unfair to cut a whole 10-15 minute situation to only 26 seconds of the part to make yourself look like the victim, again, Pathetic.

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
I demand to see the full POV because this is clearly unfair to cut a whole 10-15 minute situation to only 26 seconds of the part to make yourself look like the victim, again, Pathetic.
this is the full Pov i got okay i didn't provoked you u stupid monkey

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
you never demand's lol :ROFLMAO: why you are try to escape from the non rpgame play

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
are you stupid? i just been telling you i don't have the full POV myself, Luckily for you.
if you had you would have get punishment for your self lol ur are more lucky you don't have the POV :ROFLMAO:

Ohad

Player
Player
if you had you would have get punishment for your self lol ur are more lucky you don't have the POV :ROFLMAO:
Let's wait and see i guess, i request any admin to review this scenario and decide the outcome, in short story, stop yapping and crying you sad forum warrior. good day.

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
Let's wait and see i guess, i request any admin to review this scenario and decide the outcome, in short story, stop yapping and crying you sad forum warrior. good day.
I clear who is crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom