Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sassy Quinn
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/COgLdAN

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
Hello, I put in an appeal for getting blacklisted and got the response I was helping people abuse scripts. If you check my log ins I took a long break and was doing things outside of city. I was back only two days. Most of my time was spent sitting at beach market catching up with old friends. I didn’t purchase anything from beach market except some medkits. So I don’t understand what happened. Please give me a consideration, I have never even had a ban before. I always tried to behave as good as possible. Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom