Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexVerlice

Easy come Easy go ✅
Player
  1. Your name IRL Subhan Ali
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5 Pak
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): like 10pm to 16pm
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 hours per day average
  6. Your Discord ID: alexverlice
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Alex Verlice
  8. Your in game ID: 62804
  9. Your in game level: 22
  10. Languages spoken: English/Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

12. Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
      I started playing Grand RP 1 year back then I didn't know much about this game rules but after some time I started to know about the rules of this game so I introduced my friends to the game. Then I started playing with my friends, they didn't know the rules of the game, I managed everything in the game. I was thinking that when I know everything about the game, I will leave RP and become an admin and help new players and other players, because I was jailed once for FearRP. I asked the admin for help and he told me everything I am in jail so now I want to leave RP and go to the heights of heaven to help every guy who is having problems in playing RP. May So now I want to go to heaven and help everyone like you guys help everyone and this is why I became an administrator.

2. What are your strengths?
      Sometimes I solve the problems of the players very quickly and it is very easy to understand everything.

3. What are your weaknesses?
      Sometimes I get confused and take a little time to understand the situations.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
      I have Problem solving skills. and focus on the work first.|

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
      Yes, I don't have any business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
      The only thing that stops me is work. Sometimes I get IRL work, then I can't be active, but per day I can be active for minimum 3 to 4 hours during IRL Works.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
      Nothing!

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Rejected
Not currently looking for admins with your specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom