Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Charon
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/bW0GeZh

Jack Charon

Player
Player
Hello, I'm jack charon, I started the game less than 1 year ago and I've been playing in the Charon family for more than 2 months. I have no idea why I was banned and I think there is something wrong. Since I don't know why I did get ban, I would like to explain myself a little. I always play games in accordance with the rules and without disturbing other people's peace. I never have anything to do with illegal situations. If you check my logs you won't find any RDM,VDM or toxicity. Today, a lot of people were banned along with me, and I have no friendship with any of them, they are just people I saw in game,I have no close relationship with any of them. The opinions of other people on the server are that the banned people sold in game items for real money and were banned, and now everyone is asking me this question (Jack, have you sold any items in the game for real money?) No, I would never do such things and if such a thing happened and If it is being done, I just learned that it is being done. 3 weeks ago, I bought a pair of trousers from auction for 93 million to trade and I sold those trousers to the person you see in my screenshot whose last name is autlow for 103 million. Could this be why I was banned? I really didn't do anything and I'm completely innocent, so it made me very sad to be removed from the family environment and the game that I enjoyed even though I was innocent. I hope you will review my account again, find out that I am innocent and lift my ban.

This is a exchange video for Lui vi pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom