Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aymoon Habibi
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isW_gjiTM0E , https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pF2MnmPSdmK37MguxQFcQ3aFVMR-puoL , https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AeF4aTIrIFbDF4Tvrcxn6UBWk-kNdpVE/view

Aymoon Habibi

Player
Player
This is only For Mazhor (curator of the project)
Respected,

Dear Mazhour,

I opened today after the restart and it was okay, I went out of the city and came back a while later to find myself blacklisted. I have a clear history, I didn’t do anything against the city rules, and you can check for yourself.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened other than me selling my LV set yesterday because I was hoping to buy the car-sharing business that was meant to go on the auction and I had been aiming for it for a long time. I have taken lots of offers for my LV set for more than 1 year since I got it and it aged like fine wine and its price kept going up but I didn’t sell it as I only hoped to sell it when I have enough money to put on its value and buy myself the car sharing business. Yesterday someone called Dawood contacted me and said that he has a friend interested in my set. He offered me 480m for it and I said that I already had a 500m offer then he said he would match my offer then he said 600m and I said that I needed to think about it because I would still not be able to afford the car-sharing business if I liquidate my other assets then he said how much do you need for the car sharing, also I asked about the guy name and asked him why he is not in the Forbes but he said he is buying GC so I said it okay he is using legal source from the server, then I said I have 150m and I am still far then he offered 850m and for sure I will be crazy if I rejected it while I know that he really interested on it and using legal source to get the money with grand coins. Then I asked for 900mil, and he agreed. I asked why they were spending all of this money and what they were aiming for, and Dawood said that they were interested in buying clothes so there was absolutely nothing suspicious at all. And keep in mind that this is not the first time that I have gotten big offers for the LV set, and I have always been asked to sell it and all people know that I was not selling as long as I can’t afford the car sharing. I don’t know if they used any illegal source of money and I asked about their source and what they were trying to achieve, and their answers were convincing they are buying Grand coins and interested in clothes, so it is legal. Finally, all evidence is attached to the forum and also a POV for the exchange and with the offer in the chat too I am ready for any check, and I am ready if you want to ask about anything about the deal or any of my transactions via emails. Again, I spent more than 1 year in the city, and I didn’t do anything against the server rules. It’s not fair to lose everything for a problem that is not my fault, nor do I have the authority to check for others’ payment methods or money sources. I did my part and asked them about their money more than once as attached in the screenshots from emails and they gave me legit answers. That’s all the story detailed, and I hope you check it.

Best Regards,

Please Lebron, don't take any action or ban me on the forum let the (curator of the project) check it and give me the right to reply to not get blocked for spamming. And you rejected my last thread although it was for the (Curator of the project). Dear Lebron, your reply is the same on all threads (Rejected. Next time do not help people who are abusing script), and my video doesn't change the fact that I helped the person who abused the script!! How can I know that he abused the script or did anything illegal?? in the screenshots I asked him already and he said Grand coins what can I do more? Please, you should look at this problem with a fair solution for the people who lost their stuff and everything and not make who did all of that achieve their goals and make the server die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom