Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leon Hub
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M6RGDsUoePs

Qenz Hoffman

Player
Player
Metagaming: Metagaming is the act of sending or relaying information, alerts, or calls from outside the game.
IC: at game
OOC: out of play
Some people have different understandings of knowing the rules, so as I wrote above, you may see the rule you thought you knew but you actually don't, and the difference is obvious to admins. Have a nice day

.In the video, people are speaking in Turkish language as follows: "There is someone at the base, their armor is broken, their armor is broken" and they reflect information to the game with non-game actions.

Miellat

Player
Player
Metagaming: Metagaming is the act of sending or relaying information, alerts, or calls from outside the game.
IC: at game
OOC: out of play
Some people have different understandings of knowing the rules, so as I wrote above, you may see the rule you thought you knew but you actually don't, and the difference is obvious to admins. Have a nice day

.In the video, people are speaking in Turkish language as follows: "There is someone at the base, their armor is broken, their armor is broken" and they reflect information to the game with non-game actions.
You have to be a little sensible, my friend. Occ does not count as metagaming since you go to a different in-game world within the yellow area.

Lenox_Hub

Hub Team
Player
It is obvious that person with ID 366312 is bug abuse by canceling the animation.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Leader of unofficial org
Approved

ID 366312 will receive a punishment for PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom