Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paisley Quinn
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 2, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Xksjqhn

Paisley Quinn

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor,

I was blacklisted yesterday for reason 100. I don't know what this means and people are telling me so many different things. They say its because I purchased grand coins, and I did purchase some but it was only 50 and I have my bank statement if you need me to show you. Some others say I did script abuse? I don't know what this means but all I did was dance at the beach with my friends. I honestly do not know what I did and it seems like several others do not know as well. I am not a toxic person in the city, I have never scammed anyone or even attempted to, I am always helping new players and am friendly. I would appreciate you considering to remove my ban. Thank you ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom