Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Enes_Rosier
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Feb 1, 2023
Time
Proofs

Enes Rosier

Rosier Family
Player
Hello , I blacklisted more than years ago because of helping people to sell irl things. Clearly I found them buyer what as LeBron said to me . But there is really misunderstanding from LeBron . I never think to help them sir , I have a lot of profs which is I want to show you a lot and I did not receive any real or in-game money for this so-called helping. Also last week I snitched 4 people who are they did General Rules 1.6 . And LeBron blacklisted them , sir also you can ask to LeBron I m not lying. I mean I m blacklisted for a 1 year but I never insult to project , admins and who has big name in project. I m still trying to help LeBron . All I want from you sir let me provide my profs and explain my self . I also lost my everything even my family house too. Also I cant post a thread in forum, LeBron always closing it and replying ( reply was given before) He is true but If you give me a chance I will explain my self better . Just talk me on voice chat. Its no matter sir you or LeBron its okay just let me speak with you in discord. Many people from my family and my wife Nisa have been waiting for me for 1 year, please, just give me a chance to explain myself to you and please don't close my forum please ......

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom