Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jeet Payne
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 2, 2024
Time of violation
14:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81zdM4uONf0

jeetjain

Player
Player
Demand should be given in rp chat / mouth but not giving pull over demand is different bro let admin decide

jeetjain

Player
Player
Give me 1 hours will do plus I have 1 min pov because when situation started I on so if you need more you can ask fib as they are on duty they have to keep bodycam on I will provide more how much I have

James Nielsen | 33123

Player
Player
Give me 1 hours will do plus I have 1 min pov because when situation started I on so if you need more you can ask fib as they are on duty they have to keep bodycam on I will provide more how much I have
Bro you post me not the other way around if wicard ask I will show np

jeetjain

Player
Player
As you can see he did rdm pull over demand are different after that you still need to give demand sir you have 5 sec to come out if I am not wrong plus about my Vdm you are trying to come in beetween my route

James Nielsen | 33123

Player
Player
I think you are talking with someone in discord and we can’t hear there sound
Keep trying to find excuses you are funny buddy I have all the proof of you not responding to demands so I have all my rights to shoot at you 😉 learn how to act in city my guy before you start complaining about Officers in city. Let the gods decide what to do with you 😉 provide your bodycam too so we can see it buddy you got told to show 1 min before situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom