Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem Morty
Suspect ID
226904 , 15639
Date of violation
Apr 1, 2024
Time of violation
9:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK58_aBRpyo

Anshh Gonzalez

She’s on my mind
Player
warn for offtopic
First of all they were trying to catch me cuz of balaclava i guess idk, and i went to ghetto and they entered to ghetto as 2 cop the rules saying more than 2 special officer, you can request their bodycams
Didnt entered ghetto to ghetto clap acc to rules u refused to continue the rp by escaping and u pulled out a gun so i just killed and went away i didnt arrested as it was ghetto cause for our safety i just went inside after that and we were not doing ghetto patrol it was u wearing illegal item so we chased u

Acc to me u abused the rule cause u know that leos cant enter ghetto so u kinda refused to continue rp

Last edited:

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
Didnt entered ghetto to ghetto clap acc to rules u refused to continue the rp by escaping and u pulled out a gun so i just killed and went away i didnt arrested as it was ghetto cause for our safety i just went inside after that and we were not doing ghetto patrol it was u wearing illegal item so we chased u

Acc to me u abused the rule cause u know that leos cant enter ghetto so u kinda refused to continue rp
First of all you cant enter the ghetto with 2ppl u need 3 ppl to enter the ghetto and you killed me and u didnt put me in cuffs so that means u r trying to clap someone in the ghetto if you think i was trying to escape from the rp you can report me but you cant enter the ghetto

Anshh Gonzalez

She’s on my mind
Player
First of all you cant enter the ghetto with 2ppl u need 3 ppl to enter the ghetto and you killed me and u didnt put me in cuffs so that means u r trying to clap someone in the ghetto if you think i was trying to escape from the rp you can report me but you cant enter the ghetto
Yea i understand that i cant enter ghetto without 3 units but its u who abused the rule and ran in ghetto as there right after u pulled a gun it became a gun fight as it was ghetto we didnt har enough time to do all that as to save our lives and went back
And i was a uc

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
Yea i understand that i cant enter ghetto without 3 units but its u who abused the rule and ran in ghetto as there right after u pulled a gun it became a gun fight as it was ghetto we didnt har enough time to do all that as to save our lives and went back
And i was a uc
if i abuse the rule you can report me without enter the ghetto , cant you do that?

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
And i was a uc
and even if u r uc u cant enter ghetto while gears on you

Last edited:

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 15639 & ID 226904 Will receive a punishment SR 5.5​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom