Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Accardiann

Accardian Famq
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Dimitri
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours. maybe more
5. Your Discord: dimitriacc
6. Your Nickname: Dimitri Accardian
7. Your ID: 67362

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you ant to bew a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) Hello, first of all i wanna take vagos leadership because vagos has vagos own ghetto and special HQ. Also vagos has control of beach market with beach ghetto. Idk why but im loving vagos every time.
2) I will do good activity in ghetto and also in other events. I will try to get max members in all events. Like a 20 people in clands, 40 people in store rob. Also i wanna do more RP situation for gang. Because we are trying for do RP not for OOC toxicility so i will stop this fight with peoples and other orgs. No need to do any toxicility to someone its directly blacklist from my org.
3) Because I am sure that I am the right person for this position, because I know all the parties of the state, how I and my institution should behave. I have an open ear to everyone and I want to bring more RP to the island. In the same way, I want to come to power with the gang, where my skills will definitely help me. There should be peace among themselves and people should treat each other Decently. I will do everything in my power to make this organization last as long as possible.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I think no need to any toxicility or provoking to peoples. We have to do respect to peoples for OOC. But in IC with RP toxicility is okay for me ( NOT OOC TOXICILITY). I wanna do more RP in server so thats why im applying for vagos right now. Also the gangs have to be alliance against of state. I will work with state officers who is corrupted about raids and others. So basicly more RP and more activity in ghetto.

MY GOALS
100% turfs with no any warning or verbal
12k Graffitti profit every hour
Good activity in ghetto
Active in FZ Raid and store rob
ALSO WILL TRY MORE

Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom