Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aaron Raja
Suspect ID
320152 , 336336
Date of violation
Mar 30, 2024
Time of violation
23:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoG__9KMFWM

magnoliamiller21

Player
Player
Nice iligal redux and also gr 6.17, which means you didt record all overlays in the minute 1:20, 4:20. And its so funny that your making furoms for provoking. i suggest you to learn what is provoking mean

Last edited:

mjibran600

Player
Player
Im just driving What do i do with that also i used Windows + G admin can check my PC ,And it's so funny to you to provoking and RDM when gets chance All for no reason?... My pc is not soo good bro.. i suggest you are not an admin Why are you pretending to be like an admin?

Last edited:

magnoliamiller21

Player
Player
Im just driving What do i do with that also i used Windows + G admin can check my PC ,And it's so funny to you to provoking and RDM when gets chance All for no reason?... My pc is not soo good bro.. i suggest you are not an admin Why are you pretending to be like an admin?
there is a lot of difference between knowledge of Decrees and being an administrator. i'm not an admin. I have knowledge of the rules. the combination of windows+G opens the xbox gamebar application on the computer. as a result, you are using a program that does not record everything

mjibran600

Player
Player
Look who is talking about rules who do follow peoples and then RDM, and if you think everthing is not recorded then show your POV bro.. why you are messing here and No one needs your suggestion here and dont msg again(You are annoying again), if you have any issue make your own forum And dont try to Change the topic

Provoking | 320152 , 336336​

there is a lot of difference between knowledge of Decrees and being an administrator. i'm not an admin. I have knowledge of the rules. the combination of windows+G opens the xbox gamebar application on the computer. as a result, you are using a program that does not record everything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom