Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Picchiii Maastan
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_Kztx_Uiltk https://youtu.be/AyVl3-f6A_c https://youtu.be/h7_c7ceQx5U https://youtu.be/piigVHYW2qI

Dekin Cidhim

Player
Player
Dear Mazhour,

I logged in the city today after restart to collect daily reward and went out for work, when i logged back in today i found myself to be blacklisted. it was shocking to me since i haven't broken any city rules and abide by them when dealing/trading with people.

I have been a part of Grand RP since 2021 which marks my third year with this project, and I have spent thousands of hours grinding and crafting items which are rare in the city. On 1st April, I saw an ad on Li looking to buy marshmallow mask and I texted via ad to give me an offer and he offered me a really good price for it and that’s why I agreed to sell it. Once I was Infront of him, he saw me wearing the Pink LV set and offered 100m for it so I let it go as well, I don’t really keep POV while selling my items to others but this was really odd that he was buying with such high price that’s why I started keeping the POV after the pink lv offer incase something happens.

I found carry in front of my fam house and I even asked him why they are so much desperate to purchase them at such a high price and kept all the records in POV
Similarly, I saw the advertisement for Adidas pants and contacted them . Noha pluxury and Rohit came to collect them. These pants were being sold out in the auction at a rate 40-45 million. On the other hand, they were offering 55 million. That’s why we went for the deal. After the deal, they were interested for my lumi T- Shirt but they didn’t buy that. They just went to my house, saw the T-Shirt and left the city. All of them are recorded in my pov.
My thought process was to buy new family house for my family by selling the pink lv set, black luminous and Marshmallow mask. If I knew that they were using bugs to get these money I would never sell any item to them, also my marshmallow mask took me months and months to craft so I wouldn’t risk a thing if I was aware of this situation.

I have attached all the POVs I had of this transaction. I’m ready for any type of checking, let it be PC check, discord log check, discord messages check I agree to everything. It is not fair to lose everything I worked for all these years for some bug abuser, I didn’t do anything against the city rules or will ever do whatever harms the experiences of other players. This is everything I have to prove to you that I am innocent and have nothing to do with the bug abusers, I hope you check my logs and story of what actually happened and reconsider your decision.

Please check the evidence and proofs, it's detailed and I am ready if you want to see chats or anything about this situation.

Dekin Cidhim

Player
Player
Dear Mazhour,

I logged in the city today after restart to collect daily reward and went out for work, when i logged back in today i found myself to be blacklisted. it was shocking to me since i haven't broken any city rules and abide by them when dealing/trading with people.

I have been a part of Grand RP since 2021 which marks my third year with this project, and I have spent thousands of hours grinding and crafting items which are rare in the city. On 1st April, I saw an ad on Li looking to buy marshmallow mask and I texted via ad to give me an offer and he offered me a really good price for it and that’s why I agreed to sell it. Once I was Infront of him, he saw me wearing the Pink LV set and offered 100m for it so I let it go as well, I don’t really keep POV while selling my items to others but this was really odd that he was buying with such high price that’s why I started keeping the POV after the pink lv offer incase something happens.

I found carry in front of my fam house and I even asked him why they are so much desperate to purchase them at such a high price and kept all the records in POV
Similarly, I saw the advertisement for Adidas pants and contacted them . Noha pluxury and Rohit came to collect them. These pants were being sold out in the auction at a rate 40-45 million. On the other hand, they were offering 55 million. That’s why we went for the deal. After the deal, they were interested for my lumi T- Shirt but they didn’t buy that. They just went to my house, saw the T-Shirt and left the city. All of them are recorded in my pov.
My thought process was to buy new family house for my family by selling the pink lv set, black luminous and Marshmallow mask. If I knew that they were using bugs to get these money I would never sell any item to them, also my marshmallow mask took me months and months to craft so I wouldn’t risk a thing if I was aware of this situation.

I have attached all the POVs I had of this transaction. I’m ready for any type of checking, let it be PC check, discord log check, discord messages check I agree to everything. It is not fair to lose everything I worked for all these years for some bug abuser, I didn’t do anything against the city rules or will ever do whatever harms the experiences of other players. This is everything I have to prove to you that I am innocent and have nothing to do with the bug abusers, I hope you check my logs and story of what actually happened and reconsider your decision.

Please check the evidence and proofs, it's detailed and I am ready if you want to see chats or anything about this situation.

to add to the Marshmallow part, i sold it for 140m & also Black luminous keezy boost for 60m and its also in pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom