Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harshit Carter
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JuoKfYU

harshit gumber

Player
Player
I was totally unaware of the fact the that they were abusing server scripts, i am a reseller from 1 year i resell all things mainly grand tickets to earn money, i am a reseller from 1 year i resell things and play 8 10 hours daily.

I was roaming in beach market he buyed all tickets from my shop and i asked u need more they said yes so i sold them 50 more tickets in 350k each that is normal price.

then they told me they are buying diamonds and scrap metal too, so i collected and sold them

i was totally unaware they were doing this type of scam

then they said me he want to buy abibas pants and black shoes so i buyed in 45 and sold them in 50 and i had that shoes already from 3 months and had a offer of 58 million they offered 60 mil that is totally normal price.

i had 2 business cowshed and drug lab that i earned with a lot of grind in the server and today i got blocked after all this grind and investing time into this server

i was at my cowshed to feed the cows some other guy came and said are you sellling this i said yes i have 220 mil offer they gived me 300 mil and battlepass offer i got shocked and sold it.

i am ready for all the investigation, i will give all answers i play 8 to 10 hours daily, i was so much invested into this server please understand i didnt knew they all are scammers. they just offerred good money and i am a reseller in grand rp from 1 year so i sold things. i swear i didnt knew that.

they all are from badmash family - i am mentioning all the names below who gave me offers and involved in this abusing server scripts

1. badmash guruji
2. david
3. manas badmash
4. ark saku

all i came to know they all are involved in this abusing server scripts, i was totally unaware please give me a chance to proof myself innocent, i am ready for all the investigations. i can come to emails to proof myself innocent with all the investigations. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom