Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Josh_Kiri
Administrators nickname
Martina_Kingsman
Date
Apr 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/kiO8Oiw

Josh Kiri

Former LI and EMS Leader
Player
The only thing I said in the ticket is literally "Youre welcome, stop taking tickets from ashish, do the work like a real man youngun". Trying to look out for the inexperienced admins and getting them the tickets they deserve. He originally muted me for saying something disrespectful in club chat which was to someone I knew and was only a joke. I understood the mute and would of taken it, but the hellfire admin was taking his tickets responding to my admin tickets, which should of been Ashish's tickets. Look seven days is seven days, its alright, but seems kind of unjustified for not swearing at all and not trying to be disrespectful at all. Just trying to let admins get the tickets they deserve.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Your punishment stays, just because you were an admin before, you can't say things like that which you have said in the tickets, imagine me saying the same things to you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom