Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Jet Hoq
Administrators nickname
Shay_Wraith
Date
Apr 2, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1201913626936737833/1224724343179710464/image.png?ex=661e886d&is=660c136d&hm=5e0a60b7bc96eb7e9d26764340953829bded939abab03b01d8284713e071d778& jetthoqq jetthoqq Player Player JoinedFeb 3, 2024 Messages11 Yesterday at 5:33 PM

jetthoqq

Player
Player
i got banned for breaking rule gr 1.4 i now understand this is wrong and i would like a second chance as a grinder for grand rp i would like to apologise.

i would like curator of project to take a look at this and consider giving me a second chance.

i been grinding grand rp for 2 years now and i would love to come back to city as i have apologise plenty of times please just give me another chance and you guys wont regret it im sorry Shay_Wraith for being a dick to you and you have been nothing besides good to me and fair to me and everyone else i just want my main account to get unbanned please and thanks for taking ur time to read this post.

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
we do not tolerate cheaters, your main &twink both banned for cheats , now you made 3rd and 4th account.
proof will be sent to higher admin.

Jett Pluxury

Player
Player
I got banned because of a bug in the game, you don't know that there is such a bug in the game
we do not tolerate cheaters, your main &twink both banned for cheats , now you made 3rd and 4th account.

Jett Pluxury

Player
Player
I'm a human being, I didn't use cheats, you think it's cheating because I couldn't get a record at that moment, why did they never complain about cheating except that moment, think about me because I didn't use it.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
cheaters are not subject of unban

Jett Pluxury

Player
Player
cheaters are not subject of unban
alex look you are really doing your duty you are right but if I used cheating I would not object so much I defend my right because I did not use it 1 time please I swear I did not use it bug entered my game at least my punishment bug a buse why are you accusing me of cheating no one understands me my computer is very busy sometimes I can not record please I want a one-time chance

Top Bottom