Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Sohel

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Sk Sohel Ahamad
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: (+5:30) India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: sohel0110
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Prince Sohel
  8. Your in game ID: 52948
  9. Your in game level: 28+
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali, Urdu
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans: I almost completed a year in grand RP. I have experienced almost every type of role-play situation i have done everything for myself and now i think I’m enable to guide citizens of LS. i also want to watch over the city as an admin.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: quick dicition maker, dedicated to the work im currently doing, i never forget my responsibilities. Im not biased.

3. What are your weaknesses?
Ans: I don’t know my weaknesses this is my weakness.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans: Giving quick decisions, i will personally discuss to the person and i will listen both side perspectives and give the fare punishment. I will very carefully take the decision when he is newbie. I will not be biased. If my frd is doing mistakes if he/she is wrong then i will also give the punishment.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans: no

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans: no

Rui Ace

Player
Player
More information
Please contact me on Discord Rui Ace| deaudacity regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Accepted
You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom