Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico flow
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Oct 29, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ntHN96Y

Rico flow2002

Player
Player
I am writing to appeal my ban from the Grand RP En1 server. I understand that my ban was a result of a report made by another player who found my gameplay suspicious after watching a montage I posted. However, I want to emphasize that I have never engaged in any form of cheating or unfair gameplay practices.

Upon receiving the report, I cooperated fully with the investigation process and underwent a PC check, which yielded no evidence of cheating whatsoever. It has also come to my attention that the admin who accepted the report has since been permanently banned for corrupt behavior. This only reinforces my belief that my ban was unjust and based on false accusations.

I have been an active and contributing member of the Grand RP En1 community, forming friendships and enjoying the gameplay experience with others. Being banned has not only deprived me of the opportunity to continue enjoying the game but has also affected my connection with the friends I have made on the server.

I humbly request a reconsideration of my ban and ask for a second chance to prove my innocence. I am willing to provide any additional information or assistance needed to resolve this matter fairly.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I hope for a positive resolution and the opportunity to rejoin the Grand RP En1

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
AI generated. Rejected​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
AI generated. Rejected​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom