Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Luffy Senpai
Administrators nickname
Ayush Pluxury
Date
Apr 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/eZa9rWc

Luffy Senpai

Player
Player
Yesterday I was with my family to collect parachute in NG and also for clapping too [which i didnt knew was a fail rp because i was not in city for a year right now] as i got a demorgan for it which i totally acceptable. So i just casually asked what have i done nd i got know about it. I got a verbal warning from Ayush pluxury that if i do it again i will get a warning for it from next time, and i totally agree to it. But at very moment after that i got a warning as i haven't broken any rule and i totally accept that too. And i raised a ticket about it and it got rejected as i didn;t had POV. And today i got ban for admin disrespect which i haven't done it in any manner possible and if i have done can i get a proof of it. I kindly request you to look into this matter and unban my ID it would very grateful of you.

Ayush Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
The First thing your not in Gang or unoff family then how can you collect parachute ? when we asked about the situation you admitted that you went for clapping , is NG base Looks you like Ghetto you just going to clap them ? and about ban after received punishment you should have made a complaint but instead of doing it , you did disrespect to multiple admin in dms even after a chance given which is not acceptable

Luffy Senpai

Player
Player
I know i had made a mistake and as u can see i had already admitted my mistake there. You gave me a verbal warning that if i do it again u will give me a warn and i respected that but at the very moment after 5 mins u gave me warning without giving me a second chance. And about disrespecting multiple admin in dms i havent done that in any manner i just left a msg explaining what happend with me in dms of RUBI as i knew him from a very long time and i had friendly environment with him. If u guys dont believe me check the chats between me nd rubi.

Top Bottom