Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moaaz Moaaz
Administrators nickname
Alan Sam
Date
Oct 19, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WePeSsx

tariq monster

Player
Player
IAM New I live my life as an ordinary citizen and meet people here and there I meet someone who asks me to go and pretend we are selling the house We hack the money of the person we want to sell the house to I asked him Does it Band He told me no I told him that I was new and did not know the rules and regulations of the server
No I knew Band We went home, we want to hack into the person's money. We have posted an ad The person came with him to shoot a video Teach me how to hack a person's money if you notice the video posted
the invitation And here came the ID:53544
We want to sell the house for 3 million. We hack a person for 3 million
No I knew , Band I was new and lived my life as an ordinary citizen

Thank you, guys I've met and the nicest people I've ever met Please contact me and tell me to come to the server and I will tell them that I am Band
I hope he accepts, so I can return to the young people I met and become an ordinary citizen
I will keep the rules and laws, and I love the servant. The third is that young people are very respectful, and I want to live my life as a peaceful citizen, keeping the rules and laws, and here is the final decision.
😞😞 and here is the final decision 😞😞
?
Ban for GR 1.3 | Adham Pluxury

1. I broke a law GR 1.3 Because of this action you have received punishment Ban 10k day At that time, I did not understand the laws and did not know anything. I regret what I did and admit my mistake. I agree to all the conditions just to open my account, such as zeroing the money and the level.

• Please, the reader of this message, consider my matter. With my regards to you.
  2. Dear Floki/Bubby/Adham Pluxury ,

I was banned because of a stupid thing I did it previously, and I didn’t know the consequences of this matter because I was new to the server However . I want you to give me a chance and unblock my account , and I am ready to be money wiped and anything that i have but give one more chance please . I love this server very much.

Kind regards,
Please allow me to come back. Back to my friends. Please, the last form you uploaded. This is the final decision. Thank you.

tariq monster

Player
Player
Please, this is the final decision. Tell me if you want. I agree. I agree to all terms. I want to return it to my dear friends, honorable servant, administration, and honorable supervisors.😔😔🥺🥺😥
🥹
🥹
💔
💔
🥺
🥺

tariq monster

Player
Player
To be honest, my friends are pressuring me to upload a form, upload a form, which means my friends want to go back to the third server.
He wants us to come back Return to server 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom