Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aymoon Habibi
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/654771/#post-2339918

Aymoon Habibi

Player
Player
Dears Mazhor and Lebron,

I got unbanned today and when I logged on, I found that I received a $600Mil wipe, I don't know how and why was this decision taken to take away this huge chunk of money off of my balance. The LV set is an extremely rare asset in the server and its value is completely dependent on supply and demand and how much the buyer is willing to pay for it, I mentioned multiple times that I received $500-$600 Million offers for it and I still didn't accept them. So my request is to either give me back the full $900Mil or If you feel that the transaction should not take place for this amount of money (even though we've seen businesses going for Billions even in en3 that's even younger than our server. ) take the full amount back and give me my black luminous Lui Vi sweatshirt and pants back.

And I will repeat it in every forum:

1- The script abuse is not my fault and I took no part in this incident at all to be held accountable for it and get this $600Mil wiped.
2- I asked about the money source and he said it's a (Grand coins). So, it's legit.
3- I attached all evidence that proves that I am not part of this problem and I attached a lot of screenshots for my LV set price and offers I get, and all the players of this project know the value of the black luminous Lui Vi sweatshirt and pants price.

4- Nothing was mentioned in this forum (Reviewed - Blacklisted I Lebron Pluxury) about any of my money will be wiped and the reply was "After further check was done you will be unbanned" so it means that I should not be penalized for anything.

Note: all proofs, offers, and the POV of the exchange are already in the forum attached to this forum and I am ready for any questions or any investigation you want.
Discord: aymoon7122

Best regards,
Aymoon.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. If you want to get a full refund you will go to perma ban again after checking evidence. The deal that you did broke 1.7 GR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom