Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
alp chester
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2024
Time of violation
1:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrM3zKQY3Gs

Alp

Player
Player
to explain scene, im debt collector and before going to target i leaved my truck out of building to hide my job from others at first (victim can be run to dont pay directly or other people in scene can thought i come for them and point gun on me so i need to interact with victim only without scaring and getting demands from others). Then, when I tried to collect the debt, it gave an error because the truck was not near me. And I went back to the truck and went to him with the truck. Then they started opening fire for no reason. When I first saw the bullets, I thought they were giving me a warning shot to get away and tried to move quickly, but they shot to kill. The video was not recorded at my request. I have software that starts recording action moments 30 seconds in advance. I understand if the evidence is insufficient, but I think the person I'm accusing should have a video, if I remember correctly. (There is no written or spoken conversation in this scene. So they didn't warn me, if they wanted me to leave area) (note (not in pov): i tryed to talk with victim before coming with truck but he/she not responded so I made noises like I was taking it from her pocket by force.)

Last edited:

Jimmy Allen De 1st

Player
Player
you have to show full POV. U were given demands so u left started ur POV and came back. ALso u didnt say shit after collecting debt

NIZXT

Player
Player
to explain scene, im debt collector and before going to target i leaved my truck out of building to hide my job from others. Then, when I tried to collect the debt, it gave an error because the truck was not near me. And I went back to the truck and went to him with the truck. Then they started opening fire for no reason. When I first saw the bullets, I thought they were giving me a warning shot to get away and tried to move quickly, but they shot to kill. The video was not recorded at my request. I have software that starts recording action moments 30 seconds in advance. I understand if the evidence is insufficient, but I think the person I'm accusing should have a video, if I remember correctly. (There is no written or spoken conversation in this scene. So they didn't warn me, if they wanted me to leave area)
shouldve left when you were told to

Riku Hearts

Player
Player
to explain scene, im debt collector and before going to target i leaved my truck out of building to hide my job from others. Then, when I tried to collect the debt, it gave an error because the truck was not near me. And I went back to the truck and went to him with the truck. Then they started opening fire for no reason. When I first saw the bullets, I thought they were giving me a warning shot to get away and tried to move quickly, but they shot to kill. The video was not recorded at my request. I have software that starts recording action moments 30 seconds in advance. I understand if the evidence is insufficient, but I think the person I'm accusing should have a video, if I remember correctly. (There is no written or spoken conversation in this scene. So they didn't warn me, if they wanted me to leave area)
learn how to rp first, you cant just take someones debt.

Alp

Player
Player
Why did 4 people suddenly feel the need to defend themselves? first one victim is afk (not moving or talking in 1 min, tryed to talk with him but no response), second one and last one is if you have pov then show... because in there im 1 against 4 so one of you 4 must have pov right?

Last edited:

Riku Hearts

Player
Player
Why did 4 people suddenly feel the need to defend themselves? first one victim is afk (not moving or talking in 1 min, tryed to talk with him but no response), second one and last one is if you have pov then show... because in there im 1 against 4 so one of you 4 must have pov right?
So if victim is afk then you think its right to continue to take from them without any RP? Nicee.

Alp

Player
Player
then you don't need to comment unnecessarily. If my evidence is insufficient, the forum admins will close the issue anyway.
also who says im failrp. i tryed to talk with victim before coming with truck and after victim not respond i maked noise like "im taking money from your pocket do not move" (pov doesnt contain this scene)

Last edited:

Alp

Player
Player
So if victim is afk then you think its right to continue to take from them without any RP? Nicee.

If I were to give an example from a game or real life... Let's say you're a police officer and you're going to arrest a criminal, but you notice that the criminal isn't responding or reacting (for a game term he/she is AFK). Would you just say "ohhhhhhh man criminal is not talking today, i need to come back again and try to arrest tomorrow" or arrest at moment?

if he/she want to go afk then he can go private area (family house, own house or etc)

also If the debt collector profession requires interaction (rp) with the target individual, meaning that according to you, debt cannot be collected from someone who is AFK, then every player should pretend to be AFK whenever a debt collector arrives or notices their truck, thus preventing them from collecting the debt. It's a very logical idea; I agree with you."

police = arresting people who not surrendering herself
debt collector = collecting debt from people who not paying herself

Last edited:

Jimmy Allen De 1st

Player
Player
If I were to give an example from a game or real life... Let's say you're a police officer and you're going to arrest a criminal, but you notice that the criminal isn't responding or reacting (for a game term he/she is AFK). Would you just say "ohhhhhhh man criminal is not talking today, i need to come back again and try to arrest tomorrow" or arrest at moment?

if he/she want to go afk then he can go private area (family house, own house or etc)

also If the debt collector profession requires interaction (rp) with the target individual, meaning that according to you, debt cannot be collected from someone who is AFK, then every player should pretend to be AFK whenever a debt collector arrives or notices their truck, thus preventing them from collecting the debt. It's a very logical idea; I agree with you."

debt collector = collecting debt from people who not paying herself
this aint real life buddy calm down go touch some grass dont tell me ure allergic cuz I would know youre lying

• Haha
Reactions: Alp

Alp

Player
Player
this aint real life buddy calm down go touch some grass dont tell me ure allergic cuz I would know youre lying
The person who says 'touch grass' is using all their power here to defend themselves for not getting any warn in something that they simply see as a 'game'. How cliche
:ROFLMAO:

Riku Hearts

Player
Player

debt collector = collecting debt from people who not paying her
you do realize that in order to RP you need to converse with the other individual XD, so stop contradicting your self and tryna act smart.

Alp

Player
Player
you do realize that in order to RP you need to converse with the other individual XD, so stop contradicting your self and tryna act smart.
im saying what happened at scene... maybe i didnt rp maybe i did rp. if you says im lying then show pov, otherwise i know what i did

Last edited:

Jimmy Allen De 1st

Player
Player
im saying what happened at scene... maybe i didnt rp maybe i did rp. if you says im lying then show pov, otherwise i know what i did
man this is a top tier rp server and from ur pov u didnt rp. show full pov cuz you basically went to go hide and turn the POV on. U sure have a lot of practice in the hiding department after being in the closet for years ma'am.

Alp

Player
Player
man this is a top tier rp server and from ur pov u didnt rp. show full pov cuz you basically went to go hide and turn the POV on. U sure have a lot of practice in the hiding department after being in the closet for years ma'am.
from my pov you didnt give demand before killing. :ROFLMAO: nice rdm
also forum topic for only 2 person. one is thread owner and one is complained person so there no needing guardian angels or dogs (i didnt know which one is you so i write it in 2 option)

to admin who read these comments. i did rp before this video scene, pov just contains 20-30 sec before getting kill (automatic record system for action scenes) so i didnt have pov for doing rp but if victim saying its lie then he can show pov that im not doing rp

Last edited:

Riku Hearts

Player
Player
from my pov you didnt give demand before killing. :ROFLMAO: nice rdm
also forum topic for only 2 person. one is thread owner and one is complained person so there no needing guardian angels or dogs (i didnt know which one is you so i write it in 2 option)

to admin who read these comments. i did rp before this video scene, pov just contains 20-30 sec before getting kill (automatic record system for action scenes) so i didnt have pov for doing rp but if victim saying its lie then he can show pov that im not doing rp
English is strong with this one.

Isaiah BoloFeeder

Player
Player
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

This under a minute clip does not show how it played out, how can u understand the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom