Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
alp chester
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2024
Time of violation
1:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrM3zKQY3Gs

Rishav Raj

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 10461 to Provide Full POV of the situation
(The first time you went there)
POV cannot be requested from the other party as this is not an event!

You have 8 hrs to do so.

James Nielsen | 33123

Player
Player
then you don't need to comment unnecessarily. If my evidence is insufficient, the forum admins will close the issue anyway.
also who says im failrp. i tryed to talk with victim before coming with truck and after victim not respond i maked noise like "im taking money from your pocket do not move" (pov doesnt contain this scene)
Naaah they wont close it instead you will get punished for FailRp...

Alp

Player
Player
Requesting ID 10461 to Provide Full POV of the situation
(The first time you went there)
POV cannot be requested from the other party as this is not an event!

You have 8 hrs to do so.
i didnt recorded

James Nielsen | 33123

Player
Player
proof failrp
Before you post maybe check your voice was recorded would be a great ide. No voice = failrp 👌your are collecting money without telling him do I need to say more buddy? Why do you even post this if already knew you had no voice? Makes no sense...

Alp

Player
Player
Before you post maybe check your voice was recorded would be a great ide. No voice = failrp 👌your are collecting money without telling him do I need to say more buddy? Why do you even post this if already knew you had no voice? Makes no sense...
there 2 scene, one is before coming with truck and one is after coming with truck... before truck scene i maked voice rp but system said you need truck near to collect so i didnt collected succesfully. so i go get truck to complete the collecting. maybe your brain capacity full

Rishav Raj

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected
Invalid/ insufficient evidence to review the evidence.
As stated in the complaint there was interaction between both party before this and without seeing that situation its not possible to make any decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom