Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Summer Raine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 2, 2024
Time of violation
2:32 AM
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DA8jfcb

Summer Raine

Player
Player
This Bubbles Mami took something that happened in game and came at me OOC she sent me over 100 messages in my personal discord and I have talked to an Admin about the situation and was told this is a bannable situation on her part. She should have found me in the game and not my personal discord I feel as if I was attacked outside a game which is ridiculous for someone to do so. I have screenshotted the conversation well she deleted some of the things she said to me as she called me names like a cow OOC which I have never met this girl outside of the game. The only way I got her to stop spamming messages was to block her. Please deal with this because it is not right to attack someone OOC from an IC situation. Thank you in advance P.S. someone made a fake discord profile with my facebook pic of me and my son and called it JessicaInGrandRp (letsplaygrand101) I am 100% sure it was her that done it which is now bringing my son into this all

Last edited:

Summer Raine

Player
Player
I have screenshots of one of her friends wishing death on someone. I don’t understand how people can be that obsessed with someone that they need to go to their personal emails. Misery loves company I guess. Sorry this happened to you.
That is just horrible and I agree I don't understand why she came to my personal emails at 2:30 AM to spam message me about an IC situation and we weren't even friends on there so no clue how she found me...

Cherry Wick

Player
Player
That is just horrible and I agree I don't understand why she came to my personal emails at 2:30 AM to spam message me about an IC situation and we weren't even friends on there so no clue how she found me...
They find their ways in. Just ignore it, it is pretty sick that they take it to the point that this person and the one I’m referring to did. I’ve been toxic before but stopped! At the end of the day this is reality for a lot of these people. To go into someone’s DMs and do what these two individuals did is gross and psychotic behavior. Block and ignore, that’s my best advice.

BubblesMazoku

Mrs.Mazoku<33
Player
Hey summer, why didnt you mention that you are going around the city spreading false rumors that also include my oc life? I have the pov of it, your mad you got called out. Those messages which you can share here in the forums will show that I am asking you to stop spreading false rumors and I also stated in those messages that females shouldnt have to go around talking lies and putting other females down. Nothing I said in those messages were violent or rude to be honest considering the fact that I have pov of you talking to five people about my oc and ic life which were all lies. I feel like I was being as nice as I could when I confronted you about the lies you are spreading about me and even then you called me a cunt and laughed. You also said you hated me and my friends bc our voices were annoying but yet you enjoy talking to tons of people about us? Im really confused on what you are trying to do here, because I didnt even know who you were until people in the city came to me and showed me pov of you acting like you know every detail of my life, it was shocking to me.

Summer Raine

Player
Player
Hey summer, why didnt you mention that you are going around the city spreading false rumors that also include my oc life? I have the pov of it, your mad you got called out. Those messages which you can share here in the forums will show that I am asking you to stop spreading false rumors and I also stated in those messages that females shouldnt have to go around talking lies and putting other females down. Nothing I said in those messages were violent or rude to be honest considering the fact that I have pov of you talking to five people about my oc and ic life which were all lies. I feel like I was being as nice as I could when I confronted you about the lies you are spreading about me and even then you called me a cunt and laughed. You also said you hated me and my friends bc our voices were annoying but yet you enjoy talking to tons of people about us? Im really confused on what you are trying to do here, because I didnt even know who you were until people in the city came to me and showed me pov of you acting like you know every detail of my life, it was shocking to me.
I never said anything about your ooc life all i said was what was told and that you were wanting to work on your ooc stuff nothing else about it honestly and it wasn't rumors

BubblesMazoku

Mrs.Mazoku<33
Player
I never said anything about your ooc life all i said was what was told and that you were wanting to work on your ooc stuff nothing else about it honestly and it wasn't rumors
You dont even know me summer, I dont think any female in this entire city would appreciate a random girl going around making comments about them working on their ooc life. That was highly over the line for you, you spoke about me icly and ocly, you have no right to tell anyone I'm working on myself or my oc life, thats borderline doxing and also it is spreading false ideas about me. The whole point is summer, I dont know you at all, I have said "Hi" to you at most twice at beach. I literally have no clue who you are, and people came to me with pov of you taling to 5 people all about me, telling them what you think my relationships are, what I'm doing in city, my issues oc, like WHATTT? Its really scary actually and Im not sure why you are obsessed with me like this. ON TOP of ALL OF THAT, I confronted you about what you were doing and you called me a cunt, laughing in my face with no remorse or thought into how you are treating or speaking about others you dont know.

Crystallized

Player
Player
Honestly dm'ing someone outside the game about the game is not a rule break To my understanding btw. Show me the rule?

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
OT
Gen Rule 6.10 applies only if you insult in any official grand discord server about something ic and its personal dms and you were talking a lot of shit about her to others which is just bullshit, When you don't know anything so its better to be quiet or ask the person. Get some knowledge about rules summer. #Fanseverywhere 🥱.

Eliass Versacee

Meow Meow / #100
Player
OT
You dont even know me summer, I dont think any female in this entire city would appreciate a random girl going around making comments about them working on their ooc life. That was highly over the line for you, you spoke about me icly and ocly, you have no right to tell anyone I'm working on myself or my oc life, thats borderline doxing and also it is spreading false ideas about me. The whole point is summer, I dont know you at all, I have said "Hi" to you at most twice at beach. I literally have no clue who you are, and people came to me with pov of you taling to 5 people all about me, telling them what you think my relationships are, what I'm doing in city, my issues oc, like WHATTT? Its really scary actually and Im not sure why you are obsessed with me like this. ON TOP of ALL OF THAT, I confronted you about what you were doing and you called me a cunt, laughing in my face with no remorse or thought into how you are treating or speaking about others you dont know.

Last edited:

Summer Raine

Player
Player
also you deleted where you called me a cow ooc and then fact that you were like enjoy your extended vacay with your banned husband so yea okay trying to scare me about getting banned but this is the situation i didn't come at you ooc in your personal email i would have talked to you ic if you would have found a way to get in touch with me but no you sent me over 100 messages at 2:30 AM not something you should be doing and insulting someone ooc from an ic situation

BubblesMazoku

Mrs.Mazoku<33
Player
also you deleted where you called me a cow ooc and then fact that you were like enjoy your extended vacay with your banned husband so yea okay trying to scare me about getting banned but this is the situation i didn't come at you ooc in your personal email i would have talked to you ic if you would have found a way to get in touch with me but no you sent me over 100 messages at 2:30 AM not something you should be doing and insulting someone ooc from an ic situation
My banned husband? lmao Again you are speaking and you don't know what you are talking about, this is the issue that started all of this, you are going around gossiping about a girl you don't even know. Obviously when you start cussing me out first calling me a cunt and telling me you hate me, I would defend myself like anyone else, dont remember calling you a cow tho so perhaps you are confused, which you seem to be confused about ALOT of things. Again I dont even know you, so why am I even in your thoughts to go aorund and talk about me? Thats the reason all this is happening, you are going around talking lies about me xD If you dont like someone then it seems you wouldnt want to talk about them all the time? Im confused

Lucky Bloodline

Player
Player
OT
My banned husband? lmao Again you are speaking and you don't know what you are talking about, this is the issue that started all of this, you are going around gossiping about a girl you don't even know. Obviously when you start cussing me out first calling me a cunt and telling me you hate me, I would defend myself like anyone else, dont remember calling you a cow tho so perhaps you are confused, which you seem to be confused about ALOT of things. Again I dont even know you, so why am I even in your thoughts to go aorund and talk about me? Thats the reason all this is happening, you are going around talking lies about me xD If you dont like someone then it seems you wouldnt want to talk about them all the time? Im confused
I’m nothing to do with this btw I’ve not seen anything about me but iff I do, it’s not right I’ve done nothing wrong

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
To the reviewing admin as well according to the forum rules putting forum 2 days passed after a violation it should be rejected anyways. She should have put the forum in between the 2 days timing in order to start reviewing it but if you look at the time of messages and the forum made then now its more than 2 days.

BubblesMazoku

Mrs.Mazoku<33
Player
I have screenshots of one of her friends wishing death on someone. I don’t understand how people can be that obsessed with someone that they need to go to their personal emails. Misery loves company I guess. Sorry this happened to you.
Hey cherry, I’ve never met you icly and we have no messages ocly. How do you know who my friends are? That’s a quick judgement. Also you run around with some of the same people that have made life absolute hell for some girls in the city? I don’t have to know you to see the people you run with. I actually don’t hang out with anyone that knows you? Again really confused on the logic here.

Cherry Wick

Player
Player
Hey cherry, I’ve never met you icly and we have no messages ocly. How do you know who my friends are? That’s a quick judgement. Also you run around with some of the same people that have made life absolute hell for some girls in the city? I don’t have to know you to see the people you run with. I actually don’t hang out with anyone that knows you? Again really confused on the logic here.
Do you want me to post it here or send to you in DMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom