Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Burak Bozdaq
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Apr 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

GRaYMouNTaiN

Player
Player
I acknowledge that I received bans on my alternate accounts and main account due to violating rule GR 1.1. I realize that what I did was wrong, and I regret making such a mistake. I cannot change the past, but I can assure you that I will not break this rule or any other rule in the future. My alternate accounts have received permanent bans, and they can remain banned as I believe I deserve this consequence. However, I kindly request another chance, and if possible, I ask for the ban on my main account to be lifted. To demonstrate my sincerity, I am willing to forfeit any remaining funds I have, although I cannot recall the exact amount. I assure you that there will not be a repeat of such an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom